FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Paris Hilton - Do you think she is hot?

As a normal person, without the name or the fame is Paris Hilton attractive?
Yes
34%
 34%  [ 50 ]
No
65%
 65%  [ 95 ]
Total Votes : 145

scotty
As a normal person, without the name or the fame is she attractive?

A lot of people say she is a skank which I think is a bit stupid because chances are she's better looking than anybody they will ever know or meet.

(Click to make bigger.)

Her looks aren't anything outrageous but I still think she is attractive.

So what do you say?
raver
I don't like her face, especially her jaw Smile
Also, she is too skinny, and doesn't have any breasts. Smile
That would sum it up.
Aless
No. She's only so "attractive" because she's famous.
scotty
Aless wrote:
No. She's only so "attractive" because she's famous.

So you're saying you wouldn't go her?
S3nd K3ys
She's ugly and she has a bad attitude. I'd have to bag her face. Wink

:edit:

By "ugly" I mean, in my eyes, her attitude is so ugly it has spread to her face and I don't find her physically attractive because of it.
meet in rio
Judging her purely on physical appearance, yes - I'd say she was more attractive than average.

Not amazingly, stunningly beautiful, but quite good-looking.

(Then again, I'm straight and female, so I don't know if I can truly answer the question.)
Liu
scotty wrote:

A lot of people say she is a skank which I think is a bit stupid because chances are she's better looking than anybody they will ever know or meet.

Just because you're attractive doesn't mean you're not a skank. I think she's a skank, but I still think she's pretty hot.
KernEnergie
She's vulgar and extremly stupid. Yet she's hot, really beautiful but well...
SunburnedCactus
Deeply unpleasant, especially when you see her without all that makeup. And I've met plenty of prettier people.

I mean, even in that top picture she has some serious square chin thing going on...
vesves
erm my opinion she looks fine,beautiful face which many of my classmate(female) want so badly,hmm,her eyes quite slack,looks evil :p ,beautiful nose,quite big her mouth,and elven ears,i like tat ^^

well overall,she is a good looking lady Smile
datter
She does nothing for me at all.
Shiva
How can she be so famous when everybody things she a dump!?? Laughing
Ducksteina
I don't think shes hot. Her breasts are very small, she has way too low fat and her face looks not like a face from a woman.
-> No!
(I'd probably still hit it, though Laughing )
Alienz
I don't think she looks hot to me too Wink
scotty
By 'skank' I guess I meant it unattractive. In my eyes skanks can never be attractive.

Anyway I'm still amazed by how many people think she isn't attractive.
sketteksalfa
She looks beautiful to me, i kinda find her attractive.. just her looks.. but i dont like her body type. shes slim. and yeah, her boobs were small. Laughing She actually looks like a barbie doll because of her eyes.
Josso
Not for me personally, not exactly "ugly" as such but nah... I think the fame has helped her a lot.
AG007
For me, she does not look that hot.
But she is not ugly either.
Besides everyone has different points of views, therefore we all look things different.
jdaniel0903
She is not hot at all.
She is way far from the style of woman that i like. I mean..... Angelina Jolie!!!
Imagine you having all the money that the hilton empire have... and sit in the nigth to see your daugther making a sad laugh of your lastname.
Its only my opinion....
scotty
jdaniel0903 wrote:
Imagine you having all the money that the hilton empire have... and sit in the nigth to see your daugther making a sad laugh of your lastname.
Its only my opinion....

I don't think her parents think of her in the same way you do.
ThornsOfSorrow
I honestly don't know what some people see in her. If you removed all of the make-up that she wears, I doubt that she'd look any better than the average person. Plus, her long neck as well as something about her face, makes me think that she looks similar to a giraffe. Plus she's a stuck-up, spoiled brat. There's nothing attractive about that.
eggg
I voted no... I have friends who I would honestly consider more physically attractive than her. I can't stand girls that skinny. Makeup is really unattractive in my book too, especially the way she uses it.

Also, personality is a big part of what makes a person attractive, and the few times I've heard her speak I've wanted to scream. And that about sums it up. Celebrity is a silly, silly thing.
THE11thROCK™
She is not too pretty IMO. However, she is sexy and slim - though not hot as one would prefer. If she's not famous, she can be mistaken as a commercial model but not a hot pretty celebrity. I don't know her personally but I think she's quite nice than most of the other girls you might usually meet.
HoboPelican
ThornsOfSorrow wrote:
.... Plus, her long neck as well as something about her face, makes me think that she looks similar to a giraffe. ...

That is a terrible thing to say about giraffes!

They say beauty is in the eye of the beholder, and the only way I would want to "be holding" her is under 3 feet of water. She is, to me, incredibly average looking at best, even with the make up and air brushing. Unfortunately, her mind and personality only serve to make her sub-par.
[FuN]goku
meh shes alright
Helios
IMO, she's unattractive physically and I dislike her attitude. I think that she's way too overrated and spoiled.
Kaisonic
In my opinion, I think that just about any woman is attractive in some way. Paris Hilton? She's got the body, so she'd be the kind of person you wanna spend the night with but never see again. Kinda like a cat. It's fun to pet them and hold them for a bit, but owning one is a bitch.
darrenpaul
I think she is attractive, she's got the voice..her two latest singles have gone down a bomb over here...she's got the Hollywood power she's not as stupid as she portrays herself. People are manily just jealous
David_Pardy
Hah, jealous? Why the hell would I be jealous of her?

I don't think she's anything special. Just another average young woman, there are much prettier women who I know and much pretty celebrities out there. She doesn't even register when it comes to the really attractive female celebrities.
HoboPelican
darrenpaul wrote:
....she's not as stupid as she portrays herself. People are manily just jealous

I gotta laugh at the jealous statement. But my real question is what makes you think she isnt as stupid as she portrays herself? Do you have some secret insight that you'd like to share?
Jaime
Paris Hilton is not attractive, her money, yes....
Scott
I see many more beautiful people everyday. Both in looks and attitude.
SmartIcon
I like her eyes, nose and lip. So I can say she is beutiful. About her attitude I can not say more. Beacouse I have no interest in such subjects. What ever it be, a vote in favor of her.
truespeed
I think she is attractive,she has good features,and a good body,i dont go much on her TV show,the simple life,but all in all shes alright,if nothing else she gave the world one of the best ever celebrity home movies.
jabol
hmm... i think not, she just have money, good stylist, money, she`s impudent, rude, have a looooot of money, her daddy is famous and rich... and her apperance is based on this money.
no... she`s just shallow...
bartdou
haven't heard of her before, but she doesn't attract me, she's normal in my first impression of her
scotty
bartdou wrote:
haven't heard of her before,

Living under a rock ey?

I don't think the top photo has been airbrushed and she looks ok.
TruPain
ThornsOfSorrow wrote:
I honestly don't know what some people see in her. If you removed all of the make-up that she wears, I doubt that she'd look any better than the average person. Plus, her long neck as well as something about her face, makes me think that she looks similar to a giraffe. Plus she's a stuck-up, spoiled brat. There's nothing attractive about that.

lmao... I agree with you 100%! There may be something minorly "cute" about her, but I don't think I can see past the type of person she makes herself out to be...

an attractive woman in my opinion is vanessa marcil (very pretty imho)
seanooi
hot or not it doesn't really concern me, because chances of me getting to know her or meet her would be close to 0 Laughing
darrenpaul
HoboPelican wrote:
darrenpaul wrote:

I gotta laugh at the jealous statement. But my real question is what makes you think she isnt as stupid as she portrays herself? Do you have some secret insight that you'd like to share?

Bit of an attitude HoboPelican..eh?

Meaning...would you watch The Simple Life..if Paris Hilton wasn't portrayed as this dingbat ("Whats WalMart?...do they sell walls")...you do realise its scripted?..She is a millionare, one who has managed her fortune very well...has branched into other things, and has been successful in them..She doesn't fall back on daddys money as much as other IT Girls do.
HoboPelican
darrenpaul wrote:
HoboPelican wrote:
darrenpaul wrote:

Bit of an attitude HoboPelican..eh?

Meaning...would you watch The Simple Life..if Paris Hilton wasn't portrayed as this dingbat ("Whats WalMart?...do they sell walls")...you do realise its scripted?..She is a millionare, one who has managed her fortune very well...has branched into other things, and has been successful in them..She doesn't fall back on daddys money as much as other IT Girls do.

LOL... No attitude. Its just that her stupidity extends further than the show. It's there in all her interviews, also. All the things you mention are the sort of things that rich people pay OTHERS to do for them. So I ask you again, what is the source of your believe that she actually is more intelligent than she portrays? I'm not saying it's impossible, just that I'm doubtful.

BTW- I DIDN'T watch her show because she was such a ding bat, but I understand your point.
bigdan
I don't find her attractive at all to be honest. She acts all stuck up and pretentious...she's a grade A pain in the arse.
Tatsumaru
She looks much too frail. It's like she could snap in half anytime I'd touch her.

Not really, but she is too skinny.
arkebuzer
She´s for sure not ugly... but I would not say she´s very good looking either.
In my oppinion she´s just avarage good looking, and it´s rather strange she´s so "huge" as model.. just my 2 cents Wink
Regards
nondormo
I thought she was cute when she did an interview on TV. I didn't even know then that her name was Paris Hilton. But of course there are others better looking than she is.
deStructuralized
In terms of appearance only? Her face looks rather mouse-ish. I think she's quite ugly.

And even if I found her to be slightly attractive, there's a distinct difference between "pretty nice looking" and outright "hot."

As for her intelligence/attitude...

darrenpaul wrote:
she's got the voice..her two latest singles have gone down a bomb over here

You can't seriously think that's her real voice. That's her voice (1) pitch shifted to sound in tune, (2) harmonized using hardware. Not to mention it always sounds distorted or "computerized" in one way or another. Studio magic.

She was born with Hollywood power. I don't give somebody respect for growing up a celebrity unless they show that they've somehow gotten to their current position as a result of their own personal skill. But if you were to take away her family name and and have her relive her life from childhood up until this point...I doubt she'd have 1% of what she has now.

I don't consider whoring yourself out to be "intelligent" or "business savvy." She's still plenty stupid, she just realized one day that *gasp* acting like a spoiled, sex-crazed, party-mongering slut makes stupid people like you! Heh. That's not exactly a new or creative concept. Prostitutes have been around for a very long time.
bulek
Of course it is cute, especially in bed Razz
secret_soul
In terms of her looks: yes.
Everything else: no.

She really irritates me because she comes across as so fake. But then I don't actually know her so she could be lovely person... it's harsh to judge celebs because, unless you know someone, I don't think you can decided what they're like.
watersoul
She's pretty fit I reckon, and no I wouldnt knock here back at all if she ever phoned for a date!
She's not real though is she? Just like all the blonde haired fit bodied celebritys we see all over our media.
They portray whatever they want to as their image, and I bet half the time if you ever met one of these famous people on their own, they'd be just like you and me, just richer and more famous.
Our blood is as red as each others, what's fame all about if you've done nothing much to earn it?
I'd rather be with a half decent "real life in the flesh girl" than be interested in the life & looks of someone I'm never gonna meet, let alone get the chance to touch!

Laughing
a.Bird
Hollywood cracks me up. How can someone with such a boring personality and used up character gain so much attention across the nation? Are people in this country really that bored with their lives? I don't know whether to laugh or to cry.
Kyraxe
I'm sure some people find her attractive but she does nothing for me at all. Something about her face just turns me right off.
frozenhead
In her sex video, she's HOT

but

all about her, she's NOT.
darkeagle
I think she is hot.

I want her, give her to meeeeeee Twisted Evil
bombaci41
She is really hot in her films Embarassed
ninjakannon
scotty wrote:
So you're saying you wouldn't go her?

I'll answer that question for myself: No. When talking only her looks into consideration then I really would answer "no". I don't like her face, I think that her eyes are too close together and her jaw is way too 'square'.

But I don't know what type of person she really is; do you actually know her personality? I mean, you get a bit of it because of her fame, but not the full truth.

If she had a really great personality then I might consider it, but I don't think I would ever actually want to go out with her.
The Mitchell
put simply. no. no she is not.
ainieas
I think a one legged chicken would look better than her. I find her annoying. Something about her attitude. I guess it comes with being too rich and knowing you can have anything.
the666bbq
she's an above average pretty nice looking girl
like many other girls are above average pretty nice looking girls
tkcy
well, she ain't super pretty but i certainly won't mind screwing the daylight out of her. heh heh heh. Cheers!
WickedGravity
People call her a skank because she is not exactly choosy when it comes to her bedfellows. Her looks are individual taste exclusive, her personality turns me off personally.
Kerosan
She's not hot. Do you know who's hot?

Wink Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ninjakannon
Sorry about going off-topic but I must ask.
Who is that, Kerosan? If you don't mind telling everyone. Wink
Duncan Idaho
She's not THAT hot. She's just some chick you see on TV in her underwear that you feel compelled to talk about. I'd still **** her though Twisted Evil .
Blaster
shes ok looking. I mean shes nothing special. I would go out with her and all that but i know of people that are hotter.
arkebuzer
Kerosan wrote:
She's not hot. Do you know who's hot?

Wink Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

maybe a little off topic, but damn, that´s just a child!!

on topic, I have to agree with WickedGravity, she´s quite.. uhm... trashy
titus4
No. just

no
kazoe
even if i didnt know her and i just saw her pics in some ads, i wont still find her that... attractive. yes, i think she has some beauty in her but personality and reputation aside, i do not really find her that attractive as i find other women.

but anyway, that view is kind of biased since i prefer brunettes and asians. sorry *scratches head*
a.Bird
I think she's actually kinda cute in night shot filter.
Rako
i don't find her that attractive either but were all on this site looking for web hosting or something like that but anyway my point is most of the people on this forum would be partly nerds. but still we all do have a life just I'm saying people on this forum see past the looks but underneath all that make up she isn't attractive but still better looking then allot of people.
JoseRizal
i think she's hot, and the way she used her lips in that video, oh what i wouldn't give hehe.
scotty
Rako wrote:
i don't find her that attractive either but were all on this site looking for web hosting or something like that but anyway my point is most of the people on this forum would be partly nerds. but still we all do have a life just I'm saying people on this forum see past the looks but underneath all that make up she isn't attractive but still better looking then allot of people.

I don't see what the demographic of this board has do with with anything. I asked is she visually pleasing, not if she is a wealth of morality. Be shallow and superficial, rate her. If you were shopping for a prostitute how much would you pay for her? This is about lust and sexual attraction not love or her questionable personality.
HoboPelican
scotty wrote:
...I asked is she visually pleasing, not if she is a wealth of morality. Be shallow and superficial, rate her. If you were shopping for a prostitute how much would you pay for her? This is about lust and sexual attraction not love or her questionable personality.

To be fair, your title asked if we thought she was hot and your first post used "attractive". Without specifically laying out that you only wanted to discuss her physical beauty (or lack of it), you just have to be content with the fact that for many of us, being hot or attractive has a lot to do with intellligence and personality.

But given your most recent narrowing of the topic and trying to imagine wanting to go to a hooker at all, I would have to say I would pay as much as it took to make her go away. My hand looks better than P Hilton.
Laughing

Of course, that is just my opinion. It seems, luckily, that everyone will find at least one person who thinks they are hot.
scotty
HoboPelican wrote:
To be fair, your title asked if we thought she was hot and your first post used "attractive". Without specifically laying out that you only wanted to discuss her physical beauty (or lack of it), you just have to be content with the fact that for many of us, being hot or attractive has a lot to do with intellligence and personality.

But given your most recent narrowing of the topic and trying to imagine wanting to go to a hooker at all, I would have to say I would pay as much as it took to make her go away. My hand looks better than P Hilton.
Laughing

Of course, that is just my opinion. It seems, luckily, that everyone will find at least one person who thinks they are hot.

As far as I'm concerned being hot has nothing to do with personality. Being attractive is in a similar boat if not the same one. But I do agree, by asking if she is attractive that does bring her personality into the game a little. I didn't want to title the thread "Would you **** Paris Hilton?" because I thought that was a little too condescending. But essentially that is what I want to know.
leat397
She is not that extremely beautiful but I admit she is hot. Especially when you know how open and her lifestyle towards sex.....you know, sometimes men are just mamals find for sex stimuli... Laughing
Droop
Uuhhhh No, not only is she not attractive, she lacks common sense which in my book she's not worth dating. I'd hang out with her thou, because she's got hella lot of friends hah. But yeah physically she lacks an arse but respect the fact that she's sporting the natural breasts!! that alone is the only thing I respect about her - She has respect for herself and doesn't feel that she needs to adjust her body to make other people happy!!
- Happy posting
HoboPelican
Droop wrote:
... but respect the fact that she's sporting the natural breasts!! that alone is the only thing I respect about her - She has respect for herself and doesn't feel that she needs to adjust her body to make other people happy!!...

Ok, I honestly didn't think anyone could say something good about her that I could agree with. Droop proved me wrong. Very Happy She gets a few very serious points for not caving into this need for medical enhancements. (I'll rescind said points if someone can point out that she has had her lips enhanced, butt shaped, nose fixed or sexual reassignment performed Wink )
//chaos
Hm.. maybe a tiny bit, but my gf looks better Razz
JLGPhoto
She need a cheesburger...way to skinny
Lollirot
+ She is c*ck-eyed.
+ She is far too skinny.
+ Her nose is too long.
+ Her jawline droops like nothing I have ever seen,

Fame or no fame I think she is ugly as all heck.
Her sister however, is insanely pretty.
scotty
//chaos wrote:
Hm.. maybe a tiny bit, but my gf looks better Razz

I want to see a pic of your girlfriend then.

Lollirot wrote:
Her sister however, is insanely pretty.

I agree, Nicky Hilton is better looking than Paris.

Vlien
Most of you Frihosters are men, right? Can't believe only some 30% of you thinks she is attractive. I mean, she may have a bad attitude and all, but that's not what this topic's about. I, as a girl, cannot deny she's pretty (though that's hard, I always feel bad when I see pretty blue-eyed blondes, makes me feel inferior - I know that's not right). Someone said he/she didn't like her jaw? Alright, that's true, it's quite large Very Happy but still, she has the right clothes, right make-up, there's not much wrong about her looks...

:: edit::

Err, Nicky Hilton? Ugh, her head has an even weirder shape! :p
HoboPelican
Vlien wrote:
Most of you Frihosters are men, right? Can't believe only some 30% of you thinks she is attractive. I mean, she may have a bad attitude and all, but that's not what this topic's about. ....

Well, as hard as it is to believe, a lot of us guys think there is more to beauty than clothes and make up. Smile Personally, I prefer a woman who wears little or no make-up. Up close, make-up becomes pretty obvious and distracting. Clothes? Heck, you can dress up a horse, but that doesn't mean I'd want to ride it in a parade.

Understand, I am not saying she is ugly as an absolute. I'm saying that she is ugly to me. Everyone looks for different things. Some guys like big chests, some small. I like razor thin lips, others like full lips. Big butt, small butt, each has it's lovers. To me, PH has no disctinctive features that I find attractive. Toss in what I see as bad posture and an awkwardness of movement and physically she is very unappealing. To me Wink.
andryou
-
aFamous
i think she is attractive and so sexy. I AM LIKING Razz
skygaia
Actually I'm not interested in entertainment news. But whatever I like, I have to hear about her from any kinds of news... Well many newspapers and TVs like her because she is one of the biggest news makers in the world.

I think there are a lot of women who is hotter than Paris Hilton in the world. Just Paris Hilton often show up frequently by TV or magagines...
SFMeatwad
Nice lips, though. I like those "Angelina Joe Lee" lips. Heheh.

(If I spelled it wrong, remind me to send a picture of me flipping you off in a Private Message)
Ray Gravin
she looks sleazy to me. I prefere weman with a little meat on them too, but I make exeptions for some girls who are skinny if they have the right features. Overall I wouldn't say shes a dog, but at the same time I wouldn't approch her in public if she wasn't famous or filthy rich.
Zaini
She attractive and better than average person. But not that hot ! Yeah, I agree that she does not have a good body, too skinny, no flesh or boob. With her kind of background and family name, it is only fair that she act like she is. Her attitude is okay with her background and reputation. Not too bad though as some other famous people.

I think with her background, she had to fend off a lot of rubbish or bad people in her life. Anyway, if we had that kind of money also, we will have the same attitude as her or anyone else.
chemicalplay
you people with your z list, amateur porn star celeb infactuations!
give it up!
Commando_Sondre
Paris Hilton is not hot in my opinion.
Commando_Sondre
Crap, double-post.
Hunterseaker
I think Paris is prety attractive....
Tho she is a bit thin..... and her personality/intelligence.... Confused
I've seen better women than Paris tho she isn't ugly.
R2.DETARD
I was talking to a friend of mine about this today.
We concluded that we would both do her if we knew nothing about her... erm... blondeness.
If she was the least bit interesting as a person, then we would both date her.
The_Gamer294
it depends if u can see her face or not.
jcvincent
why was paris hilton born? she's only famous because of her family. nothing special about her. she just have all those guts to show off. but i believe no one cares about her.
shwetanshu
i think she is one of the ugliest females i hav evr seen... she is soooo skinny, with looong face and as the second poster said, no breasts!!
gtherockgod
i don't think she's attractive at all. the only reason people think she's just "soooo hott" is because she fits into society's view of what "hot" is. (Blue eyes, blond, thin as a stick) Most people are too far stuck into what society tells them is hot to think for themselves.
HazeCreations
i think all given the change we would have sex with her
Qube
Hah, nice once Haze.
I think I'd passup though.
This party girl may be packing more than just a purse.
Who knows what guys she's been w/.
I prefer the more "innocent" looking girls.
Like Trixie from TrixieTeen.
Google her.

Paris isn't at all what I'd want to end up w/ in life.
Sure the money's nice, but damn.
I want a girl who I can talk to and not have to resort to using analogies involving fashion or other similar things.
The bewbz isn't really a prob for me, I actually dislike huge breasts.
I wouldn't want anything that feels like my head can be crushed between 'em.
That's no good.
Slick
way too skiny for my liking... she looks ill...

there are places for people like her! she needs help i think!

terrible
kikass
she's just about ok... nothing amazing about her...
Tabitha
i think she is kinda manly looking. she doesnt have soft features.
godam64
paris hilton is not hot
she is quite cute
but not 100% cute for me Laughing
jon9314
no, i think she is a disease ridden iddiot. that maks her un atractive to me
Alias
For me she's not hot. His just famous and rich. Rolling Eyes
LzW-x
Paris Hilton is hot but only because she can afford the best beauticians, most expensive make up, fanciest hair stylist, most sexy designer cloths.... Etcetera!

Catch her on a bad day when no cameras are suppose to be around and I bet you'll be shocked and horrified!

Plus, what is this dumb TV show where she drives around with some other girl and they work at farms and beg money to pay for their mcdonalds happy meals? I don't get that....

Hollywood people are so rich, they could buy mcdonalds food 3 times a day and throw it in the trash instead of eating it... But right there in california, there are homeless people that are lucky if they can panhandle enough money to make mcdonalds their Christmas meal at the end of the year!

I'm not making any accusations here but it is possible, just possible that Paris Hilton might be a parasite?
achowles
No. Really not. It's not just about looks, but even if it was, she's not my type. Plus she has nothing in the way of breasts at all, and is generally way too thin.

It's her personality, or lack thereof which is off-putting. Her whole mentality and lack of any discernible intellect would drive me up the wall in moments. Add to that her overt materialism and predilection for small yapping dogs that share her personality and mental capacity and we're talking about someone that I find repulsive here. Never mind unattractive.
mayur
she's rich n slutty.....

no sex appeal, too thin, bleh........
Captain Fertile
She is one of those girls where one day you see an image or film of her and she looks really hot, and then the next you see her and she looks really rough.

I think on the whole she is attractive but she seems to bring a new depth to the word shallow.

PS there are images on the web of her pre-surgical enhancement and she was very plain, she is one of the rare cases where celebrity surgery improved their looks.
guugu
too skinny and too blond Very Happy
no.... i dont think she is hot
arkebuzer
HazeCreations wrote:
i think all given the change we would have sex with her

That´s not about her beeing hot or not. That´s about how desperate we are Laughing
mstreet
Well she is definitly an interesting subject as we would not be talking about her if she wasn't
goansfr
She's Hot, but i prefer cut girl, like her friend Nicole Richie.
James007
Moved to (health and) beauty.
em0o
I think she's attractive. You can't deny that she has an appeal and she has many looks, she can look innocent even if people think otherwise or sexy. To sum it up, if I were a guy, I wouldn't kick her out of bed.
HoboPelican
James007 wrote:
Moved to (health and) beauty.

I was wondering where this belonged also. Movies and Television? She's been in both. Philosophy? It sort of addresses our belief systems. Hobbies and Animals? Are celebrity fascination a hobby? Is she a dog? Relationship? I suppose this is as good a place as any!
Laughing
Quote:
I think she's attractive. You can't deny that she has an appeal

Well, remember, looks ARE subjective. I can very easily, and do, deny that she has any appeal to me (or many others, it appears).
furtasacra
Good heavens, I can't think of anything else to say about this.
blendbet
I love Paris hilton. Shes a very cute person.
A sex symbol of are age.
Embarassed
munkey_boy
furtasacra wrote:
Good heavens, I can't think of anything else to say about this.

I can. Jessica Alba is better looking, by alot. Smile
bulek
There are many famous women who are more sexy than Paris Hilton.
http://imdb.com/gallery/ss/0265208/Ss/0265208/GND-74.jpg.html?path=gallery&path_key=0265208
A lot better than Paris Hilton. Cool
munkey_boy
bulek wrote:
There are many famous women who are more sexy than Paris Hilton.
http://imdb.com/gallery/ss/0265208/Ss/0265208/GND-74.jpg.html?path=gallery&path_key=0265208
A lot better than Paris Hilton. Cool

In my opinion shes not that great. Also depends what photo you are looking at.
LostOverThere
Have you guys seen her without make-up (shutters).

Nah, What actually does it for me is personality, attitude, and view on life.

E.G. Paris Hilton is worse then Hitler.
ninjakannon
LostOverThere wrote:
E.G. Paris Hilton is worse then Hitler.

Not personality wise. That is one of the worst comparisons you could have come up with. I don't even need to go into details about Hitler's personality here, although Paris Hilton doesn't, I’m sure, have the best personality I wouldn't expect it to be even close to being worse than Hitler's personality.
indianinworld
The girl is 'OK'.

When i say ok, that means that we can date her. She doesnot have a very good physical appeal. Hope u get, what i mean by physical Laughing appeal.

But she does have a attractive face. In my point of view, when she looks casually at you for over 3 seconds, it doesnot actually mean LOVE.

But may be someother thing which is quiet far away from Love Razz . In simple words, She may be a Girl Friend. But not definitely a wife. Smile
urbanbuddha
Her eyes are much too droopy. It looks like she may fall asleep any moment. I think she's pretty, but nothing special.
schmidi
definitly not. This girl is not hot...

i don't understand, what is so attractive on her?
satyamy
scotty wrote:

(Click to make bigger.)

So what do you say?

ha ha ha ha
nope
justinelovesyou
I think she's a good-looking girl, pulery "looks wise". But being pretty doesn't make you intelligent...
melissareich
Since I'm a girl, I wouldn't think it'd be right to say she was hot, but she's not ugly either. Although, if she wasn't so tall... she'd probably be more appealing, even though almost everyone knows Paris Hilton over like say... King Tut! Laughing
maclui
She is pretty and her face is sweet, I would say she is fine, from 1 -10 I will give her 7.
kevin briggs
i dont think she is nice,you have to remember all the photos you see her in she has had makeup down and hair done by the best designers in the world,she wears the nicest clothes and is always aware of people taking her photo.
its not the real paris hilton you see in a photo or tv.
i dont think she would look good first thing in the morning,thats when you would see the real paris hilton.
SGbilder
I've never got that thing about Paris Hilton. She is actually pretty damn ugly according to me! The look in her eyes just reeks of stupidity..

If you like beutiful blondes, come to sweden.. the myth is probably tru that swedish women are the most butiful ones in the world.. Ahh, i'm glad i get to live with them!
prilly_baby
well at first I thought there was nothing special about paris hilton. The looks were..i dunno average, like shes not an ugly person or stuningly beautiful and her personality..wellll she needs a wider vocab other than "hot". All she has going for her is her fame. "famous for being famous"
iinteam
She's fake-looking and fake-acting and just fake everything. I'm not saying this because I'm jealous of all the money she has or anything like that, either. She seems like she is never sincere and not a good person.
vanille
I know upon first glance she could be considered somewhat attractive but after all the scandals she's been through, I look at her automatically think 'skank'. I also doubt anything about her style is authentic. Without make up and her financial status to back her up, she'd probably be any plain Jane on the streets. Her nose also looks too emphasized,; it's like someone punched her in the eyes and pushed towards the center.
Coclus
I don't know.. she is not ugly but not exactly my type..
PennyLane
I really don't think she's hot. She has a weird nose... With all her money I would have get my nose done already...
ninjakannon
PennyLane wrote:
I really don't think she's hot. She has a weird nose... With all her money I would have get my nose done already...

Would you, though?

Think about that.
PennyLane
ninjakannon wrote:
PennyLane wrote:

Would you, though?

Think about that.

If I had her nose? Yes, I would...
ninjakannon
PennyLane wrote:
ninjakannon wrote:
PennyLane wrote:

Would you, though?

Think about that.

If I had her nose? Yes, I would...

Interesting. I wondered whether, if you really did have her money and her nose, you would actually change it.

She grew up with that nose and, as silly as this sounds, it means more to her than it does to you. Perhaps she likes her noes; maybe she wants to portray herself as a better role model by not getting the plastic surgery - although I highly doubt that. Focusing on the former point: changing something you're so attached to is a tough decision (ha-ha, double meaning).

Of course, there is another possibility (not taking that so literally, as there are many). Perhaps she doesn't think anything undesirable of her nose, after all it is your opinion that her nose is worth changing, and your decision that if you were her you would change it. But a decision from your perspective and body, not hers.

I wonder, did I really say anything at all there?
flowerpower
her facial features are quite nice; i find her nose cute. her horrible personality and stupidity make a difference for me. it's all about her fame, nothing in the head. there are lots of girls who are a lot better than Paris Hilton. She's always in the news for another of her stupid doings; and i still can't understand the press "love" for her.
HalfBloodPrince
Hmm...looks a wee bit anorexic (make that really anorexic) and she looks like she's taking a hell of a lot of drugs.

Both of those 'look-likes', I think, are true Wink
Gashead
She is attractive lets be perfectly honest.
Compare her to some girls you see at the shops or summit and you can see shes good looking, it isn't just the fame (although that does contribute)
akh-international
No matter what she has said and done, I do like her face...She really got a beautiful look.
EyesBlu
I would sleep with someone who looks like Paris Hilton, but I don't think she's beautiful. She looks a bit like a praying mantis to me. She's famous for being rich and self absorbed. I'd say a good 50% of women around her age could look hotter than her if they had the same motives and connections.
asim
scotty wrote:

(Click to make bigger.)

So what do you say?

well i say she is gr8... i dunno know why people say she is skank, stupid, not ethical... is not fit to be a celebrity... well i ask wat do yaa wanna see in celebrity... she has everything that a celebrity should poses... well everybody thinks differently... i dont have a problem... i love her... hey paris are you listening...
deanhills
Not my cup of tea. Looks a little plastic to me. Personally think Angelina Jolie is much more interesting. Monica Bellucci and Sienna Miller.
taytay
of course she's hot.

She's just spoiled and stupid too..... or Stupidly spoiled ^_^
my_love
I think she is not...what a waste...she was born with sliver spoon on her mouth and she's wasting it.she's not even intelligent for Christ sake! I bet Larry King is really pissed off of why on earth he interviewed this foolish little brat!
gullip
She is naughty. But deos she have brains???
TBSC
She's pretty, she has pretty nice features. She has a nice body and pretty features. Really I dont think she's that much different from Angelina Jolie except that she has blonde hair. I think that people may view her as less attractive because of her lifestyle, and the fact that there isnt much that most people see about her except for her partying lifestyle. She has her fame because of her showing up to clubs and partying at clubs. She also has her fame from the reality TV show she did with nicole richie. Really there is not anything shown about her character that can be seen as attractive, or her intelligence and personality. That shows that character, intelligence, and personality are really big factors in making someone attractive, with physical beauty being less important and even altered into less attractive if these three are not prominent in a person.

Angelina Jolie shows more character, intellect, and personality. So does Madonna. These stars are perhaps seen as more attractive even though comparably in terms of beauty all three are probably at least 8 out of 10 on a one to 10 scale, and I'd say on the same physical beauty level (madonna might be higher up at times).

The personality, character, and intellect are what makes a person attractive mainly. These things show outwardly in appearance and manner. Beauty is a good factor but if someone relies on it soley they are not at an advantage in how others see them, because others could see them as less attractive if these three are absent.
vvforgs
NO No
She has a big face!
RosenCruz
i dont know who would care about this girl if she was not a Hilton .....she is ugly,unattractive and kinda useless....
tronics
of course she is hot, i like here style
pikappaalpharu
that lady is slammin
RubySlasher
Living in a nice area of California, I see people like that all around me normally, so I'm not really sure.

Oh how tragic it is that I live amid so many beautiful people. It is as if beauty is no longer special. :O
soljarag
she's alright.... but I've seen hotter
truespeed
Is this thread still going? This was one of the first threads i commented on when i joined frihost 2 years ago,i can see this thread still being commented upon in 10 years time, when Paris is about 40, and weather you think Paris is hot has lost all its relevancy.
Parkour_Jarrod
NO SHE IS UBER UGLY AND STUPID...... okey ive heard of the sex tape but srsly who would have sex with that??? and uhh can someone please tell me..... what exactly is she famous for??
nigam
no..defenitely not...i haven't find her hot and sexy...
programitv
I`m not very fond on her face, neither on her attitude. She is not ugly, but not beautiful either.
priyank
she isnt the hottest she is ok i guess
bloodrider
not atractive... there are way more beatifull woman
mark1230
well i think she is awesome if you are not interested in her ,please allow me to have her..
soljarag
Hot? kinda..... she isn't amazingly hot... there are much hotter girls out there.... but how could you say she is ugly??
gandalfthegrey
I feel dirty when I look at her. It is a shame that perpetual media coverage can have this effect. She, like other "reality" celebrities such as Kim Kardashian or Tia Tequilla, got their fame for being sexually promiscuous - and nothing else. Their continued fame as well is largely based on their sexual antics, often who are sleeping with now, flashing the paparazzi when getting out of cars, sex tapes and nightclub antics.
deanhills
gandalfthegrey wrote:
I feel dirty when I look at her. It is a shame that perpetual media coverage can have this effect. She, like other "reality" celebrities such as Kim Kardashian or Tia Tequilla, got their fame for being sexually promiscuous - and nothing else. Their continued fame as well is largely based on their sexual antics, often who are sleeping with now, flashing the paparazzi when getting out of cars, sex tapes and nightclub antics.
I don't see her as having sex appeal at all. Looks more like a bag of bones to me. Very little personality and a dime a dozen.
camperkid
Who is Paris Hilton?
deanhills
camperkid wrote:
Who is Paris Hilton?
You're obviously kidding, aren't you? But if not, she is related to the owners of the Hilton Hotel Group. She is noted as a celebrity by the media.
camperkid
deanhills wrote:
camperkid wrote:
Who is Paris Hilton?
You're obviously kidding, aren't you? But if not, she is related to the owners of the Hilton Hotel Group. She is noted as a celebrity by the media.

Orly? No but seriously, the whole reason why douches like this become celebrities in the first place is because people acknowledge their existence. She has done nothing worthy of being recognized by anyone! And she certainly does not deserve a forum thread about her Smile
Greatking
i think she is beautiful, the creation of God will forever be beautiful in my eyes. sometimes people's attitudes make them look ugly as a lot of you have rated her. all in all i think she looks good, i guess the adage is true; money makes beautiful.
mukesh
according to me she is just a simple lady but she is famous and have idea to keep body fit so she looking well and nothing more Wink
macky
for me is just a simple girl without any attraction...
bugmenot
I find it really annoying, and even hypocritical, how people in this forum bring up her money, attitude, education etc. when the question is so plain and simple. I agree with those who say there's nothing remarkable about Paris, she looks like any average american girl. But I do find her attractive, I like her eyes and nose. Without all the makeup, riches and fame (or infamy) I still would totally date her. There! My $0.02 Very Happy
BigGeek
She is attractive - but not attractive to me - Too skinny - she needs to eat something! I used to laugh when she was doing the Carl's Jr. ads where they showed her biting into a big juicy burger, I would tease my wife and tell her "as soon as they are done filming the commercial she is in the back cramming her fingers down her throat" - I bet she never once ate a Carl's Jr. burger!

Everyone has a look that they like and think is attractive - some aren't going to like Paris and her look, she is cute in the face but nothing to write home about!

I also read that people were talking about Angelina Jolie - there is another woman that just doesn't do it for me and she needs to eat something!

I like women with curves, round butts and big boobs - my wife teases me about liking the porn star look - Hell yeah I'm a dirty old man and will admit it to anyone! I also like the figure athletes women with a little muscle!

Like I said - to each your own, if you think Paris is attractive then great, if not no problem - I like beef you like fish - what each of us prefers is our own thing!

I will say that if you like something or someones look - don't be afraid to say so - absolutely nothing wrong with having personal preferences!!
jestoy0514
Yes she is indeed attractive.