FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I need some help

medievalman26
I am having a problem with three or four image links on my site.Take a look at it yourself and let me know if you have any suggestions on how to fix them. I have uploaded all the correct image files. I have, at this point, no idea what to do to fix this problem. Oops sorry about that I was in a hurry.

http://www.iws.frih.net/
DeviousRiders
medievalman26 wrote:
I am having a problem with three or four image links on my site.Take a look at it yourself and let me know if you have any suggestions on how to fix them. I have uploaded all the correct image files. I have, at this point, no idea what to do to fix this problem.

could use the site name bro
Dragate
Please give us your webiste URL

http://yourURL.frih.net

Something like that? Then I will do my best to help you ^^
loryl
I think he's talking about this website: http://www.iws.frih.net/.
I'm not sure, but I think your ampersands might be the culprit here!
Dragate
Thanks for adding in the URL.

I think, this webiste, needs a little design help. *thus in this forum topic*
You, no offence, pretty much need to remake it.
The banner is a MS Word Copyrighted banner, the background image should be improoved, the rollovers on the links in the menu should be fixed and blue and default links don't cut it for today's internet market.

It's a good webiste for content and all, but keep in mind asthetics count for about 20% of yoru webiste. It means more than you think. I know this might be your first time making a webiste. Go get a free image editor software, learn it then after you get the hang of it and browse some more sites, you'll know what's to be improved.
medievalman26
Dragate wrote:
Thanks for adding in the URL.

I think, this webiste, needs a little design help. *thus in this forum topic*
You, no offence, pretty much need to remake it.
The banner is a MS Word Copyrighted banner, the background image should be improoved, the rollovers on the links in the menu should be fixed and blue and default links don't cut it for today's internet market.

It's a good webiste for content and all, but keep in mind asthetics count for about 20% of yoru webiste. It means more than you think. I know this might be your first time making a webiste. Go get a free image editor software, learn it then after you get the hang of it and browse some more sites, you'll know what's to be improved.

Actuallay the book on the first page is only temporary I just have not had the time lately to actualy get an image for it. Also this is my 3rd website and it was, as I pointed out, a school project so I did not do my best. I also have been meaning to learn CSS to make it better but school kind of got in the way. I am having some...interesting problems with those 4 rollover images in the middle are not functioning for some odd reason. The code for all the rollovers are the same. I also have uploaded all of the images to the admin system that frihost uses. So do you have any idea on how to fix them? Also when I have a little time today I was actually planning to change the link colors because I myself don't like the standard colors but I did not expect the rollovers to show up as the blue links.(obviously) Thanks for all your help so far I will try to fix so of it today and when I get some more time probably over winter break I can actually learn CSS and Flash to make it better.

I have redesigned the site and it now works fine. Thank you to all of you who helped me.