FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Fri$-Loans

S3nd K3ys
If you need to borrow Fri$, lets talk. Wink
Cal_123
Hmm. Sounds good. Say I borrowed 200FRIH$, how much do I have to pay you back and in how much time?
S3nd K3ys
Cal_123 wrote:
Hmm. Sounds good. Say I borrowed 200FRIH$, how much do I have to pay you back and in how much time?

I think 10% per week would be acceptable considering your reletively n00bieness. Wink

Pay me back with-in 1 week, pay 220$, 2 weeks, pay 240$ etc. I'd prolly put a cap at 3 weeks for a 200$ loan.
Blaster
Hmm me and n4l want .01 frih S3nd K3ys... so lets start spending the money Very Happy
Cal_123
Nah, not interested.

Thanks
ninjakannon
Can I borrow -1000 FRIH$ and demand it back immediately?

If yes, then I pay you 1000 FRIH$ and you then give me 1100 FRIH$ back as soon as I donate to you. Or, to make this more simple: just donate 100 FRIH$ to me now.

I'm sure this is a great deal for you. Wink
scotty
ninjakannon wrote:
Can I borrow -1000 FRIH$ and demand it back immediately?

If yes, then I pay you 1000 FRIH$ and you then give me 1100 FRIH$ back as soon as I donate to you. Or, to make this more simple: just donate 100 FRIH$ to me now.

I'm sure this is a great deal for you. Wink

Not funny.
ninjakannon
scotty wrote:
Not funny.

I wasn't intending to be funny, so that's ok.
I was just giving Blaster a great offer. Don't you think it's a great offer? Cool
michael0105
If I was good with math I'd take a loan, but, nope, I suck at math. Even though I have a B+ average! Razz
ninjakannon
michael0105 wrote:
If I was good with math I'd take a loan, but, nope, I suck at math. Even though I have a B+ average! Razz

What does that tell you about schooling today?
michael0105
ninjakannon wrote:
michael0105 wrote:

Iunno, I got a 75 in English because I didn't read a book. I got a 100 in History, and a 89 in Science for doing nothing besides nodding my head.
ninjakannon
michael0105 wrote:
ninjakannon wrote:
michael0105 wrote:

Iunno, I got a 75 in English because I didn't read a book. I got a 100 in History, and a 89 in Science for doing nothing besides nodding my head.

Exactly my point. It's - in some cases - far too easy. Or rather, the tests are all to easy; I mean, the stuff hasn't gotten any easier to learn or teach. It's just that the teachers teach you for the exams, which means spoon feeding and loads of practice, so that the exam's are really just memory tests.

Anyway, sorry for going off-topic S3nd K3ys. I'll stop that now. Wink
reddishblue
Blaster wrote:
Hmm me and n4l want .01 frih S3nd K3ys... so lets start spending the money Very Happy

Really is n0obie still here i thought they left? Confused
X3 Talk
Shouldn't schooling be easier because then, in turn is easier to learn thus ensuring that more people get a quality education creating a generation of skilled people? The same coursework is still covered.

i.e.

Example A
Test coming up, so just read your text book 'PhD in Science- basic to thesis' from page 0-1500. Any questions, ask someone else I am going on holidays.

Example B
First we will start by doing hands on work and then building up your confidence slowly giving you a full proper education rather than relying on the textbook to do my job.
TeenZine
reddishblue wrote:
Blaster wrote:

Really is n0obie still here i thought they left? Confused

N4l claims on msn he got banned and Bondings refuses to put the banned username on him since he was once part of the staff. I assume this is true but im not sure. BONDINGS if your reading this can you please put what happend here so we know for sure.
LostOverThere
Okey, 1: Get Back onto topic guys!

And s3ndkeys, I dont think people should have to pay back an extra 10% per week, I think it should be more like 5%/week.
Manofgames
Its a good idea though Very Happy
Manofgames
Its a good idea though Very Happy , but youre already stinking rich.
ninjakannon
Manofgames wrote:
Its a good idea though Very Happy

Manofgames wrote:
Its a good idea though Very Happy, but youre already stinking rich.

An interesting way of getting you posts, points and FRIH$ up...

It appears that S3nd K3ys has pretty much abandoned this thread now... I guess he's just waiting for someone to post something which isn't spam or flaming but a genuine request for his services... which isn't gonna happen for a while at this rate. Shocked