FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

adventure quest

gangie33
i dont know if there already ois a thread about this but if it is delete mine Rolling Eyes
i have ben playing adventure quest for like 1,1 year and i loove it!
u can play it on www.battleon.com in the game u need to do quest train and lvl up
(i'm lvl 50 now Very Happy) when u did a quest the guy who did send u on the quest will increase ur lvl in that skills for example, i go to galanoth to go on a dragonslayer mission when i finished the mission he increase my dragonslayer lvl to 1. when u r at lvl 1 u can buy special class armour for tyhat skill to use special abilities.
u can also join clans. u can also pay $20 to become a guardian, then u will get x-tra bonusses like, u cna always login even if the free spots r full, more wepons, more quests, u can train the lvl in each class to 10 in the place of 5, enz
i'm not a guardian tough but i will become 1 Smile
ppl if u play adventure quest and have tips to share post em her!
matrixuk321
i played that for 1 week and got bored i wasted my money becoming a x guardian Sad but i got up to level 70+
gangie33
it lot's more fun now!
u can join a clan (i already told Rolling Eyes )
and if u r a x-guardian i thin ku should play it..
and im x guardian now, and i bought lots of Z-tokens Very Happy
someone also told me that i can buy health potions now but where?
p.s. i just killed a plodd (giant stone golem thing )
Fenroy
I found that game originally on MPOGD and played it for a few nights, but I grew tired of the stupidly bad graphics and the terrible concept. As RPGs go, Adventure Quest, I must say, is one of the worst. Even Runescape is better than AQ, which is saying a lot coming from me. For my money, I would much rather play any of the Diablo series or a console game, like Final Fantasy VII.

Also, while I'm ranting, I think I'll mention World of Warcraft. I find the concept to be amazing, but the fact that you have to pay a monthly fee to play is ridiculous. Because of that aspect alone, I probably won't play WoW for at least awhile longer. I may play it once I get to college, but I probably won't be as addicted as some people.

My rant is now done. Please note that I'm not bashing any of the games contained within my rant, I'm merely stating my opinions of them. Everyone else is entitled to his or her own opinions on those games, so please don't post anything derogatory about me or yell at me because I expressed my opinions. Thanks in advance. Very Happy
moonblade
Fenroy wrote:
I found that game originally on MPOGD and played it for a few nights, but I grew tired of the stupidly bad graphics and the terrible concept. As RPGs go, Adventure Quest, I must say, is one of the worst. Even Runescape is better than AQ, which is saying a lot coming from me. For my money, I would much rather play any of the Diablo series or a console game, like Final Fantasy VII.

Also, while I'm ranting, I think I'll mention World of Warcraft. I find the concept to be amazing, but the fact that you have to pay a monthly fee to play is ridiculous. Because of that aspect alone, I probably won't play WoW for at least awhile longer. I may play it once I get to college, but I probably won't be as addicted as some people.

My rant is now done. Please note that I'm not bashing any of the games contained within my rant, I'm merely stating my opinions of them. Everyone else is entitled to his or her own opinions on those games, so please don't post anything derogatory about me or yell at me because I expressed my opinions. Thanks in advance. Very Happy

I completely agree on the first part, tried it out through MPOGD myself, out of having nothing better to do, and found it so intensely boring and repetitive that... Well, it was just damn boring.

Second part, though... Most of commercial MMOs require monthly payment, really, not just WoW, and it's not really all that ridiculous, either, as Blizzard needs to pay for the servers, the provider, the staff, insurances, lights, blah, blah et cetera, plus leave something for themselves to fund patches, updates and expansions, not to mention other games. So, it's quite logical that they would charge for playing. I don't mind, soon playing WoW into the second year... But that's a matter for a different thread. As for AQ, again... Meh. Too little of anything.
Saryon
I have played it for a while too, let's say 2-4 days.
But then, I couldn't login anymore due to some reasons.
The problem seemed to be that the free slots were full...
After that, I wasn't able to login for 5 more days, because all slots were taken.
So I got rather pissed and stopped playing.
It might be better now, but I've got WoW now, which is better ^^
Assiez
I played it for maybe a hour almost a year ago and let me say I hated it. It was kinda interesting at first, but then it gets horribly repetitive. The monsters are unoriginal and the attacks are lacking. Graphics looked like something from a decade ago.

But then again, I usually don't like RPGs. I never did get into WoW or Diablo. The thought of running around "leveling up" never appealed to me. Personally I like FPSs and RTSs much more.

Command and Conquer, Halo, AOE, and Starcraft FTW
Nameless
Adventure Quest = Stupidest. Name. Ever.

Seriously. Laughing
reddishblue
I played this for a week and nearly went insain, not many fun quests, at all, tries to hard to be funny, not able to interact with other players, this game sucks I have to say.
ChaosMike
I saw the ad banners around the internet...never really got myself to try it...what is the gameplay like?
matrixuk321
the gameplay sucks , nothing to do.