FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Nickelback-Photograph

napowan
Hello everyone,

What do you think about the somewhat new song by Nickelback called Photograph? It brings many memories back to me. Do you like it, dislike it, or just don't care?
PastBababooey
I don't like this song. First it's played to often seriously haha. Second is I don't like nickleback. I mean I understand it and it gives me memories to, but I don't want the sad memories of my past broght back to me.
Deviatorz
It's a pretty good song, but I got bored of it after listening to it for a couple of weeks. Anyways yea the song and album are really new anymore, but I guess it's new in term of that's their latest album.
D'Artagnan
i think Nickelback can make better songs, i like these but it very repetitive....................
jds10912
not exaclty new by any means, but i really like the song
Magicman
Not really such a new song but IMO Photograph is the best Nickelback song that I know. Thier other songs just seem to follow too much of a pattern.
westhighdrumline
I like the song Very Happy it has much meaning and can be applied to someone's life Very Happy
anxiety1
what ever happened to nickelback.

i remember when they were huge in the uk. - i think seeing them was the first band i saw.

are they still massive in The US?
Victus13
At one point in time, I really liked that song.

I worked at a place for 8months, 8hours a day 40hours a week.. that always had the radio on. In the space of a week I sometimes listend to that song over 100times.

That repeated for about.. 3-5 Months.

That song.. now annoys me so much. I just.. cant.. express it.
jrs32
I love this song! Along with all of their songs. Their new album is the best! All the right reasons.. is amazing. Not usually the style of music i like to listen to but I have always liked Nickelback.
djsamsung
westhighdrumline wrote:
I like the song Very Happy it has much meaning and can be applied to someone's life Very Happy

i like nickelback for those kind of songs....
napowan
anxiety1 wrote:
what ever happened to nickelback.

i remember when they were huge in the uk. - i think seeing them was the first band i saw.

are they still massive in The US?

They are pretty big in the U.S.

The radio stations delay to release songs on their albums, making it seem like they continuously creating new songs...
zplitstonez
hello everyone
good day,

Well i was happy to know that
there are also
people who like
my favorite song.

I really like this song,
because of its lyrics,
i means a lot to me,
it plays good with the instruments,
fine tuned, well played,
well composed,
a very good song....

My favorite.

Thank you
GOD bless FRIHOST COMMUNITY
Man + GOD = MAJORITY
djsamsung
good one
Digital Thoth
Actually, I prefer this one to their others namely because it has a feel of 'realness'. It doesn't feel as pushed, and it makes you think about your own life, and things in it that you haven't considered in a long while.

At least it did that for me. Brick wall
The Shogun
Victus13 wrote:
At one point in time, I really liked that song.

I worked at a place for 8months, 8hours a day 40hours a week.. that always had the radio on. In the space of a week I sometimes listend to that song over 100times.

That repeated for about.. 3-5 Months.

That song.. now annoys me so much. I just.. cant.. express it.

Sounds like my work.

The think I don't like about this song is so many of the lines are so forced it's ridiculous.
vlad777
great song really! Smile)
datter
Nickelback is an embarrassment to anyone who creates music.
napowan
datter wrote:
Nickelback is an embarrassment to anyone who creates music.

Yes, becuase they are so good, everyone else who creates music looks like a fool.

Thank you!
themarauder
I got to know about Nickelback like 3 months ago and sice then they have been like one of my favourite bands. They just rock. I especially like the songs "This is how you remind me" and "photograph."
xkobram
Nickeback inst played in our TV or radion channels, this song i like. I have whole album and i also like savin me and from album The Long Road: See you at the show
achene
First: This song isn't new.
Second: I don't like it because ive heard it too much, or well. People have player it too much, while i was there. Razz Anyways i don't think nickelback is my style but i respect that someoene likes them.
Blaster
Its an ok song. I mean its not one of my top ten or anything but its not like i will like get all pissy with someone on it.
sbel
This song is ok at first. But now, i've heard it so many times, it's one of the songs i quite don't like ... aka ... i hate it.

Just like what i feel about the Tokyo Drift OST
altmana
here is an interesting site which compares to nickelback songs.
http://www.thewebshite.net/nickelback.htm
Interestingly enough, the beat is the same and all the breaks occur at the same spot. so this of course is good proof for someone who thought all their songs sounded the same. So i am not trying to say nickelback is bad, i am only saying that they at least seemingly lack originality which some consider paramount to artistic endeavors. now arguably there is something to be said for carving out a unique and distinct sound, both of which one could argue that nickelback has done, i am just wondering if their pursuit of a sound as left their music sounding (apparently rightfully) stale? Just a question.
Nite Vizhun
napowan wrote:
Hello everyone,

What do you think about the somewhat new song by Nickelback called Photograph? It brings many memories back to me. Do you like it, dislike it, or just don't care?

I'm not surprised it brings back memories. This song was specifically crafted to match the beat, tonality, and mood of a previous Nickelback song. The previous song sold well, so they reproduced the sound in a song with different lyrics to try to recapture that success.

Nickelback is what is wrong with music today.

[edited to add] Just read altmana's post above mine, where I basically repeat what was said. Sorry, should have read through the thread before replying.
vanille
I don't like it at all...I found it rather cheesy and the vocalist's voice just doesn't jive with the lyrics of the song. It actually gives the song a sort of awful country-rock feel! ;_;

What makes the song worse is its popularity combined with my personal dislike of it. It played on the radio everday for a month! -_-"

I actually have yet to listen to a Nickelback song I like.
creezalird
Got nothing to say..but Nickelback rocks man Laughing
aniaw8
I like very much this song. First time I heared it on my Englisch lessons. Realy I do not know another songs of Nickelback.