FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Aviation

PomS
What a beautifull work ! I am studying in aviation, i would like to be a pilot. A380 hahahaaaaaa... Just a dream for that plane.

I love plane and the sky, anyone think like me ?
hack_man_
I do! but I am taking my GCSEs right now, so I have a long way to go too!
ssthanapati
PomS wrote:
What a beautifull work ! I am studying in aviation, i would like to be a pilot. A380 hahahaaaaaa... Just a dream for that plane.

I love plane and the sky, anyone think like me ?

Yup me 2 with the aviation industry. Undergoing training as an AME (Aircraft Maintenance Engineer). Always wanted 2 b a pilot but cudnt bcome 1 cause of lack of funds. Neways still happy 2 b related 2 aviation in sme way. Mayb smeday my dream will also come true.

BTW wat r u studyin in aviation dude?

U can join this forum if u like. Started it recently

http://www.ame-world.frih.net/
Illionaire
I went to college for a 3 year program called Aviation Management. Now I have a job working for the Airport Management and FBO (fixed base of operations) in central Ontario, Canada. It is a very interesting job in which I get to meet pilots from all over North America flying everything from small, single-engine, private aircraft, to large corporate jets carrying Bill Cosby - no joke!

I originaly wanted to be a pilot, but it can be a long hard road to make a descent career flying...In Canada at least. You have to put a lot of time and build a lot of hours before you can get a descent job as a pilot. Not the life for me.
DeFwh
Cool stuff! Do you want to be a pilot for passenger lines or frieght? Do you own your own plane?
gnllr
I'm an airline pilot in the US. I fly the Embraer 170--it's a 70 seat regional jet. www.embraer.com

I've been flying for 8 years and have about 4,000 flight hours. I'm hoping to upgrade to captain in the next few months. Flying is great but the airline lifestyle of travelling all the time is not great. I still love to teach and I've held on to my certified flight instructor ratings.
prashant
I love flying! but not piloing Wink
tribe
I love flying on jets and going through the airports to see the people traveling on the jets. I wish I could do what I did back in the old days, which was go early in the morning to the airport, park and get a coffee and go inside the airport to just enjoy that traveling theme in the air.

Aviation is a cool thing to do, and I would do it if I hadn't decided to invest my money, which is making me the big bucks!
gnllr
You don't need a lot of money to learn how to fly (if you live in the US, that is). I paid my way slowly to my private license. Just go to your local airport and ask for a "discovery flight". I think it's like 50 bucks and you get to do the flying.