FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

flash button

linexpert
hi
if you go to my site ticalc.info you'll see that the top row of buttons have a mouse over effect and the image changes when you move the mouse over it. I need help turning that into a flash animation

can someone help me make a flash animation which keeps looping and all it does is replaces the row of buttons into one flash animation.

i really would appreciate your help
Roald
Well the first thing you have to do is to import your images into your flashfile. Right click on it, choose "convert to symbol" then choose the option button. Press enter and now doubleclick on your image. You will see that on your time line there are only three frames (make them into keyframes)
up: is what you see;
over: is what you see when you hover with your mouse above the button;
down: when you press the button;
hit: (I don't know in English) but you don't need it yet;
You can change the image whenever you want. I hope this helped you, if this doesnt just search Google.
GB
Wait. Why are you trying to make your navigation in flash? Not to start another war between flash and no-flash, but flash should never be used for navigation. Search engines can't see it and that's a problem. Not only that, many users who have slower connections turn off flash so pages load faster and others turn it off so they can avoid ads and other extraneous information. Please consider avoiding flash for navigation!