FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Me, myself and I!

AtyPics
This is a photograph taken by myself with analogic device (Canon A1 and flash ring) on black and withe film. Developed and scanned by myself...

Me

This is a link to my photoblog, do not hesitate to have a look to it! Wink
Ghost900
nice self picture as I know that self pictures can be very hard.
jazrt
You designed that website yourself. And the pictures show a good eye with this subject are feeling that runs through your shots.
Was happy to view your analog photos.
Thank you for sharing.
dac_nip
wow, PhD in computer science. what's your next plan? pretty good site.
AtyPics
Thanks for your kind comments guys!!! Wink
wwe4me
Nice dude Smile
Where Are you from ??
AtyPics
I come from Belgium, that's written on the linked page... Wink
Lonelyhut
Very good design. I have been hoping to have my own website with all the materials I make it myself, but in vain. I don't actually know how to use Photoshop or other software that could design. Would you tell some secrets?
AtyPics
Well I have used basic tools in photoshop, I'm clearly not a pro in design software!!! I've just let speak my imagination and my creativity... I have no secret at all! Wink
alexpotter
that's a really cool picture Smile I have never been able to take a pic of myself where I don't look stupid or false or something bad Razz

And I visited the gallery, the photos are great Smile do you edit those in photoshop or something? and do you use a professional camera?
AtyPics
Well, I use old professional camera. About twenty five years old and older, one Canon A1 with several fd lens, that's an amazing tool for a beginner in photography. I also have a Lomo LC-A , an old soviet compact camera which performs some hazardous effects, I recommend to try it. And I recently bought an amazing medium format Hasselblad 500C/M camera, I'm so in love with it, it's gorgeous!!!

All those cameras are analogic devices, namely which work with asa films. I simply scan my films and I post process the pictures with photoshop as less as possible. In fact I use the brush to remove every dust, an I only touch a bit to the contrast and to the brightness. that's all...

I try to be realistic as much as I can! Wink
Dronzar21
Nice pic. Very Happy
aningbo
nice and yeah nice layout too. i like your archive gallery.

coooooooooool is one word i can say.
AtyPics
Thank you for yours kind comments Aningbo and Dronzar21!!! Wink
Qube
I'm loving the site.
Me, I can do the layout.
Just I have no creativity.
Damn brain.

My favorite pic is of the bowling ball and pins one.
You have talent.