FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

EnterYourUrl : Customise your link for frih$ instead!

waiteck
Code:
http://www.enteryoururl.com

It is a new service on the internet. You can enter your website url using this service and your site will be listed on the page

You will be able to add more traffic to your site.

The System:
Ok let me explain myself. The urls will randomly rotate. So, the ones with eye catching url names and located more to the top will have a high chance in having their urls clicked.

Here is how it works:
EnterYourUrl -> Keyword -> Link

(Any search engines) Google -> Keyword -> EnterYourUrl -> Link

Thats it.. Thats how you will gain traffic. Easy? =)

All prices below are one time and are in frih$.
Code:
Styles

Italic    Bold
Italic    $10    $30
Bold    $30    $20

Lines

Overline     Underline
Overline    $10    $30
Underline    $30    $20

Font Size

Size 16    Size 18    Size 20
Price    $40   $60    $100

Color

Any
Price    $40

To have yours customised, just pay me the correct amount in frih$ and tell me what you need and the url you want me to modify.
TeenZine
I seee you read this
Quote:
PageRank relies on the uniquely democratic nature of the web by using its vast link structure as an indicator of an individual page's value. In essence, Google interprets a link from page A to page B as a vote, by page A, for page B. But, Google looks at more than the sheer volume of votes, or links a page receives; it also analyzes the page that casts the vote. Votes cast by pages that are themselves "important" weigh more heavily and help to make other pages "important."
But read closer it says If a is inportant it makes B inporttanter to but I also read if A stinks then it makes B less inportant since your linking to us your A and that would realy stink.

Quote:
and the content of the pages linking to it

http://www.google.com/technology/index.html
Is where all the quotes info can be found

And while your there check out this page
http://www.google.com/technology/pigeonrank.html
(sorry forgoing of topic but it was funny)

Not to be mean this is to teach you. Since I want to help all of my fellow frihosters. And to prove im not mean by saying this ( cause if it would work it would be a good idea )
I'll pay you 50 frih$
waiteck
Thanks for giving me these information.

But.. according what your information that you have collected is different from what i am thinking.

Because once a person submits a url and if once search engines spiders crawl the site, all the urls will be submitted automatically to the search engines.

Thus, people can find the content they want easily through search engines where they will be redirected to enteryoururl.com and they can search on for direct links from there leading to the actual content.

So, enteryoururl will be somesort like a middleman for this process.

And if you have fanciful and eyecatching urls, visitors might even visit your site.
TeenZine
True a link exchange would be good if you were a HIGH quailatly site with CONTENT cause CONTENT is KING. I do alot of Seo and took classes on it. What your discribing is a seprate site with just links. Which will cause your ranking to go down.
scotty
TeenZine wrote:
True a link exchange would be good if you were a HIGH quailatly site with CONTENT cause CONTENT is KING. I do alot of Seo and took classes on it. What your discribing is a seprate site with just links. Which will cause your ranking to go down.

What about just getting on the rankings? I'm sometimes listed sometimes not!
awesty
TeenZine wrote:
I seee you read this
Quote:
PageRank relies on the uniquely democratic nature of the web by using its vast link structure as an indicator of an individual page's value. In essence, Google interprets a link from page A to page B as a vote, by page A, for page B. But, Google looks at more than the sheer volume of votes, or links a page receives; it also analyzes the page that casts the vote. Votes cast by pages that are themselves "important" weigh more heavily and help to make other pages "important."
But read closer it says If a is inportant it makes B inporttanter to but I also read if A stinks then it makes B less inportant since your linking to us your A and that would realy stink.

Quote:
and the content of the pages linking to it

http://www.google.com/technology/index.html
Is where all the quotes info can be found

And while your there check out this page
http://www.google.com/technology/pigeonrank.html
(sorry forgoing of topic but it was funny)

Not to be mean this is to teach you. Since I want to help all of my fellow frihosters. And to prove im not mean by saying this ( cause if it would work it would be a good idea )
I'll pay you 50 frih$

Sorry but this is really annoying me.

It's spelt important, not inportant.
waiteck
TeenZine wrote:

=).. Good to see that you are on classes. Not saying that you are wrong but the way you see how my site is running is different from what i am thinking..

Well.. I am having a 3 year certified course in Information Technology and I have learned about these stuff =)..