FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

question

webadmin
What is your favoriate game and game equipment and why?

also which one is better... playstation 2 or xbox?
PastBababooey
My Favorite Game has got to be battlefield 2 Modern Combat on the 360. This hit's my number 1 because it's a strategy game that communication is a key towards victory and is the closest to war i can get.

My favorite is the 360 if that's what you mean because it's graphics are #1 and can do a lot more than anything else on the market.

And honestly i chose the PS2 instead of the xbox cause onlines free but if you want better online go with the xbox.
clownFart
well my favorite game is graw for the 360 it owns bf2 and the graphics are amazahzing. my fav equipment would be the logitech g5 mouse, even if you don't play games this mouse is incredible

well ps2 vs xbox

hardware: xbox wins, better graphics card and includes hdd, and network card.
software: xbox wins, xbl is amazing compared to the ps2 online crap(even if you must pay)
games: equal depending on your taste

xbox wins

X360 vs PS3?

looks pretty close right now, I'd rather make another thread for this.
boomtown15
I would have to say that playstation has far more game selection and better gameplay than X-box. The only thing that Xbox does provide is Halo and Online gaming. Other than that I really don't see much more. However, now that playstation 3 is being delayed I have less respect for them.
clownFart
boomtown15 wrote:
I would have to say that playstation has far more game selection and better gameplay than X-box. The only thing that Xbox does provide is Halo and Online gaming. Other than that I really don't see much more. However, now that playstation 3 is being delayed I have less respect for them.

noob, more isnt better, all the good games on the ps2 are crap or there on the xbox too, try unless you like gay rpgs the ps2 is ****** crap.
matrixuk321
clownFart wrote:
boomtown15 wrote:

noob, more isnt better, all the good games on the ps2 are crap or there on the xbox too, try unless you like gay rpgs the ps2 is ****** crap.

My favourite game is Call of duty 2 because its the best ! i play it on the pc because it has realy good graphics and fun to play. I think the xbox is better then the ps2 because as clownfart said, it is crap and the games on it are crap but i do like some games on it Very Happy
gh0stface
There is already a stickied topic on Favorite Game. Please use the search function next time.

-Locked-