FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Rapid Gaming Ladder

TarsajumaClan
Rapid Gaming is one of the newer ladder systems offering a halo2 ladder. However it is the one I have had the best experience with so far. While gamebattles maybe larger and as of now more active, RG has a very promising future. Full of dedicated staff attempting to help improve your gaming experience, RG is able to give more specialized help than many other ladders because of their smaller base.

Personally I hope to use this ladder for my clan for more than just halo2, but to do that we need more people register. RG has multiple ladders for games as well as tournaments. Some of these tournaments are sponsored by outside companies offering a prize for the winners. They have a simple yet attractive site that is both easy to use and pleasing to the eyes.

Help expand RG. We need more players for 1 vs. 1 ladder and more teams for clan/team ladders. We hope to see you registered.

www.rapidgaming.net

Cain141: Founder of Clan Tarsajuma
Traveller
The Forum Rules and FAQ specifically prohibit double posting:

Forum Rules wrote:
n. Double Posting is not allowed. We know which double posts are caused by the system and which are not.

and
FAQ wrote:
Q: May I double post?
No. You may not double post. If you posted a message and you want to add something, just press the edit button and add it in your previous message.

Thus, your duplicate of this post in the Websites forum has been removed.
TarsajumaClan
Sorry didnt see the problem with posting in the website catagory when this fit the description perfectly. Will aviod future double posts.