FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What is your age?

What is your age?
0-12
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
12-25
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
25-50
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
50-65
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
65+
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

saratdear
I hope I am not offending anyone with this topic, i just started this for fun, but if it is stated in the forum rules that users are not allowed to disclose personal details...mods please lock this topic, and i am REALLY SORRY.

I am 13, and do you think it would be a good time to start a website now. Just that i cant let go of the feeling that not creating a website will be a complete waste of my life.. Laughing lol, i think i went too far. Which would be a good age to start a website, do you think? And how did you all get introduced to the idea of making a website?

I know i am not exactly being very descriptive, but i hope you get my idea.
pelin
well i am 18 right now,and i have been making web sites since 15 maybe,but that were not good websites,it was just learning scripts,html,php so sooner you start you will learn more and you could make nice and professional
websites .

Idea ? well i wanted to make a place where my friends and all the other peoples could talk,chat and that kind of things,also offering news and lot more.And i am pretty happy with my site right now
James007
Right -19 points and starting a spam topic. Pushing your luck ah?
-close-