FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

chat

mackhenry
why donn u
add a chat service u know people can easily talk about their sites and they are others importand matters
so am just giving an advice as people can talk to one another
so plz notice this topic Crying or Very sad
TeenZine
Your welcome to make one on your site and advertize it on your sig. But I dont think frihost will do it because I know its been suggested befor. Even though I would like it to.
tidruG
A chat for the forum members seems kinda pointless. You won't get any points for it anyway... instead you could PM someone for his/her IM address, and with consent, add him/her to your list.
Nyizsa
And in addition to that, there is (or at least there was) an IRC channel for Frihost. It was kind of deserted on the couple of occasions I visited it though.
LukeakaDanish
tidruG wrote:
A chat for the forum members seems kinda pointless. You won't get any points for it anyway... instead you could PM someone for his/her IM address, and with consent, add him/her to your list.

A chat filled with nice adverts (Wink) would make more money for frihost than IM/MSN does...

I actually think a great deal of users would spend a lot more time on the forums if there was some chat facility. A lot of members (you and me included) arent only here for the points Smile
tidruG
You could be right.
However, if there's going to be an official Frihost chat room, there's got to be some kind of moderation/management in there.
We can see how heated some discussions can get on threads, where people have a chance to think about what they're typing (and even to preview it, sometimes). However, while chatting, you take the first thing you're thinking and blurt it out... not a very good thing.
And I'm not talking only about cuss words.
I'm talking about issues such as racist comments, or flaming, etc.
mathiaus
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-3725.html (Point 11)
There is always the IRC channel ... http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-12060.html
-close-