FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Live For Speed S2

Howie
anyone play lfs s2? i think its a great game,
really realistic physics, maybe you guys should try it? its best playing with a steeringwheel... www.liveforspeed.net..

enjoy,
Howie
Kamo
No answers geee that's new :/

I play lfs for 3 years now have licence for 2 years. Since 3 years i have not played any other game.

Sry for digging it up but i didn't want to make new topic about it.

Sooo any new forumers here playing the game?
Yjaxygames
Too bad it costs money...Can you tell more about the game?
Kamo
It's not a fortune to anyone really - 24 british pounds it's like 35 euro if i'm not wrong.
What can i say about the game ? Tons of info but more and way better said is at the games webpage and on games forum at www.lfsforum.net I never regret the money i spend on that game and that includes new graphic card and driving force pro wheel as well.

And one teaser movie - a top gear parody in lfs :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e6NIiLWj5BY

Oh and by the way - demo doesn't cost anything is not time limited - the limit is a one track iwth 4 combinations and 3 cars.
wabik90
Yeah, this game is pretty good. I played it once, but unfortunately it was demo version:-( I think it's very hard to play this game using keyboard, isn't it? Smile
Kamo
I'd say it's more than hard to play it on keyboard. It's a racing simulator and it's best to play it with wheel. But some people are still using keybaord and are pretty fast with it. I was using keyboard in S1 era and was named fastest polish keyboard driver and fastest polish lx6 driver (overall).

Many users use mause to play it and there are few world records done by mouse users. So if you don't plan on buying wheel try to race with mouse.

How do i know about world records ? well that's how: www.lfsworld.net

It's a place where all statistics and racers data is stored. Every driver has it's own page with track records and many more. One more reason for me to play the game.
hrtrulz
LFS is a great game.

I just wish i can work out how to go faster, I can't get the car to go faster with out spinning off or crashing the car.
Kamo
It's all about practice. Blackwood track is pretty easy comparing to the s2 tracks. It's got few places that can be hard tho. The best thing for demo racer is to start from the beginning with an xfg.

Good time for xfg is 1.35 for average racer same goes for xrg. But in xrt you should get 1.25 at least.

For world records chck this page:
http://www.lfsworld.net/?win=hotlaps&whichTab=wrs&abc=86
Slammer
Ive played the trial, its a great looking game and very fun racing online with it! Very realistic too. I would recommend it Smile
Kamo
Ther is no such thing as trial Smile Trials are usually 30 days limited. This is a demo with no time limits Smile