FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What's Music?

Shaunpez
What kind of music that integrates society in what it is today? How does it impact your life today? Can a sense of music change your lifestyle. does music help you in your everyday life?

Music is an art and not to messed with haha... It is certainly inspirational and helps to get through a day! i personally can't live without it!
Josso
Same, I couldn't live properly without music.

Because of a song's unique features it can always take you back to how you were feeling in a specific moment in your life... good or bad. That's part of the magic in music I guess, but it can also affect your mood and help you along the long journey that life takes you on.
sunpascal
Shaunpez wrote:
What kind of music that integrates society in what it is today?

i don't quit get what you mean
Shaunpez wrote:
What kind of music that integrates society in what it is
How does it impact your life today?

personally, I enjoy working a lot more when I listen to music than if I don't. Just makes everything more interesting.
Shaunpez wrote:
What kind of music that integrates society in what it is today?

Can a sense of music change your lifestyle. does music help you in your everyday life?
[/quote]
Yes, I think so. For example, when the soundtrack of a movie can get you into a certain mood. That works in life too.
Anyways, music reflects a certain lifestyle. All the music of a particular genre reflect a particular way of life, doesn't it?
Magicman
What is music? For me thats like asking the meaning of life. Music is able to change my mood more quickly than almost anything else in the world. It helps me when I'm down and keeps me up when I'm happy. Life without music would be extremely boring.
Motoracer380
i cant function without music...everybody associates music with a memory or somthing youve imagined, it stimulates you to do somthing better than you already do, or makes you relax. i love music. i get into it
djlutzker
i live with music, it so important, for me is better than televition, i love music specially electronic music
JOHN L. FLORES
MY LIFE WAS SORROUNDED BY MUSIC. EVEN MY CAREER AND MY JOB. I LOVE MUSIC SO MUCH!!!!!!!!! Laughing
ddukki
I think music has a kind of innate value in all people, and even in nature. It's the full expression of emotion through sound. Not all of it even has to be in a melody. In fact, music, to me, is just any sound that makes me feel something, be it anger, happiness, etc. Music is one of those things where if you think about it too hard, it becomes abstract and distant, while still being essentially basic: sound in rhythm. But even that, in my opinion, is a fallacy. Music doesn't even need rhythm, or at least what we conceive as rhythm. For example, the waves of the ocean has a rhythm, while not perfect, but since it's natural, it is perfect.

I'm not sure if I'm making sense, but this is a very vague question; so I give you a vague answer.
studsstudio
making music and listening music differ in how it makes me feel. making music, my own, results in finding a way, getting lost, being astonished and somehow striving for perfection. it consumes energy and results in sort of feeling high.

I need to make music to clear my mind and focus again on my writings for school.

listening to music though, is for me becoming at peace. like willingly going with the flow. it gives energy. it is a kind of cooling down and loading up before taking the next step.

and within music you can feel life; experiences of the artist. that is amazing. music can be so intense. like you can see I can't stop talking about it.. music is a complex phenomenon.