FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Brokeback Mountain

alibk
When i first saw the trailer for Brokeback mountain i just HAD to see that movie...,over the months i heard how great that movie was and became more and more anxious to see it...then when i finally saw it i couldnt have been more dissapointed by it. The story was retarded...the movie was sooo boring and we couldnt hear anything they said but we could hear the sound effects just fine.
disidro
That's what happens when everybody is talking for a long about how great a movie or book is, and then you go and see it (or read it). You almost always get disappointed. That's why you have to go to the see the movies you're interested in on the release day. BTW, I loved Brokeback Mountain when I saw it, and it really gets better if you get to hear the dialogues Razz
jipmerite
It was a good movie. But I also agree it did drag a bit. I think they should have ended it earlier without all that about him going to the other guys house and meeting his family. By that time I think most people are looking at their watches. The movie needed an ending with more impact.
Dougnut King
I hate to be a kill-joy, buuut I really didn't want to see a movie about two gay cowboys.

Sorry to burst everyones bubble. Mr. Green
whoamifooling
I saw this movie... I thought it was so romantic Evil or Very Mad I hate romantic. It was sad at the end. I thought this movie was very realistic, and good. I had high expectations on the movie and they were reached. The plot is so good!

LOVE IT AND HATE IT Exclamation Exclamation
Deviatorz
Yes, for the most part the movie was boring, however when it reached nearly the end the movie got a small twist which made it better. Plot was ok, but they could of shortened it a bit.
LYL*
The movie with best kiss eveeeer!
MYP415
Quote:
I hate to be a kill-joy, buuut I really didn't want to see a movie about two gay cowboys.

yea I'm with Dougnut King on this one
TarsajumaClan
Dougnut King wrote:

lol i agree. That doesnt seem apealling to me
Keran
I never watched the movie, but when i heard its about 2 cowboy ... homosexuals i thought it would be the worst movie in history... God there are so many.... homosexuals here, i would die rather then watch it.
disidro
Keran wrote:
I never watched the movie, but when i heard its about 2 cowboy ... homosexuals i thought it would be the worst movie in history... God there are so many.... homosexuals here, i would die rather then watch it.

Then PLEASE watch it...
discountcontacts
before i watched it, I asked my friend how gay was the notorious gay scene? he replied it was disturbing. so i thought i had to watch it... to satisfy my curiosity, what all that publicity- turned out seems pretty genuine portrayal of gay romantic love. tho i wouldnt know because im not gay- but i believe in the liberty of people to do whatever they want as long it doesnt harm anyone else.
Nigeria
OMG!!!! THIS IS SUCH AN AMAZING FILM I JUST LOPVE IT SO SO MUCH!!!

THE DIRECTOR DID THE BEST JOB I SAW. IT WAS THE BEST FILM OF 2005

I WONDER IF THEY WILL BE MAKING A PART 2?
Coclus
Yeah why would we need a movie about gay cowboys?!?
kemosabi107
see it before you judge it! i expected just an oscar-craving pile of controversial drama. but it truly was a beautiful movie. believe it or not, even though it was about two dudes, the whole situation reminded me of a relationship i've had with a girl (i'm a guy btw). love's a beautiful thing no matter who its between. be it a man and a woman, or a farmer and his goat ....just kidding.
deborah
They were really cute together... the scene when Jack visits Ennis and they kiss really touched me.
Marston
Aw gay!
molif
gaystuff... not in my dictionary..

if the cast is two women, i don mind..
beerleague
I think the homosexual content would make me uncomfortable ,altough the fact that its a chick flick would turn me off on it right away
Dredge
You know, as a guy, I don't mind seeing one guy kiss another, but this movie just went too far. I regretted every minute, and was glad I didn't pay to see it.

The movie is very sick.