FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Frihost comp.

amish.gir
i believe that we should do a competition for the top Frihost site. We could all enter our websites for a some money and at the end of the competition one person could win a prize. It sems pretty cheesy but it will be good...ive seen such competition on other sites as well and many people do join
billybob
amish.gir wrote:
i believe that we should do a competition for the top Frihost site. We could all enter our websites for a some money and at the end of the competition one person could win a prize. It sems pretty cheesy but it will be good...ive seen such competition on other sites as well and many people do join

I like the idea of an official comp for the best site on frihost but not too sure about gettin people to send money if thats what your suggestion as an entry fee and I carnt see there been a "phisical" prize as much rarther free advatising of your site on frihost and as for th "money" just make it frh dollars.

You could always create the competition yourself in the contest forum but im not sure what you could offer as a prize.

Nice idea but im nt sure if its been sugested before,
ryan
amish.gir
Very true...just a suggestion to make things even more lively. It also enables others to share and view each others' sites and we can find the real webmasters