FRIHOST ē FORUMS ē SEARCH ē FAQ ē TOS ē BLOGS ē COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Who do you think Bondings is?

Rico
I canít imagine thatís why I ask.

Any ideas?

PS. Please hurry before Vrythramax locks this thread.
kirii
Its too easy,he is one of the admin in this site.
Hunterseaker
He is the admin and owner of frihost.
He helps people out with their problems on frihost and does that very good.
thats what I know from bondings
further I know that this topic is quite useless or do you have to post some kind of picture or karakter about how you visualise bondings?(that would be fun)
Rico
kirii wrote:
Its too easy,he is one of the admin in this site.

Duh! Who is he when his not running this website.
godam64
bondings is just an ordinary human like you.
he likes giving free hosting to all people around the world as long the people stay aware with the tos and the rules.
and i think he got quite nice $ from our beloved forums to stay alive on the real life.
he is just one of the nice guy available on this world.
to many bad guys on earth. we need more people like bondings Laughing .
Rico
godam64 wrote:
bondings is just an ordinary human like you.
he likes giving free hosting to all people around the world as long the people stay aware with the tos and the rules.
and i think he got quite nice $ from our beloved forums to stay alive on the real life.
he is just one of the nice guy available on this world.
to many bad guys on earth. we need more people like bondings Laughing .

It goes without saying that his a nice guy, but who? A retired .com millionaire? A guy on death row thatís trying to do the most with his life before they fry him? Prince Charles, or the Ayatollah of Rockín Rollah. Who not what.

PS. Nice avatar have you seen nntienís?
Temple Of Wisdom
BONDINGS IS A GOD
rightclickscott
Rico wrote:
A retired .com millionaire?

I actually sat down with my brother Paul and told him about this hosting, and we had a long talk about Bondings, and that was the only thing we could come up with. That he was some rich guy who wanted to make a whole lot of friends, so he offers people great free hosting if people worship him, make friends with him, and post on his forum. So, basically...

Temple Of Wisdom wrote:
BONDINGS IS A GOD
Helios
I bet he's reading this thread and smiling Wink
Bondings
Rightclickscott, be sure not to offend our His Noodliness, the one and only true god. Very Happy

And to answer the question. It's billionaire.

Ok, I'll be honest - not yet.
Raijenki
Bondings wrote:
Rightclickscott, be sure not to offend our His Noodliness, the one and only true god. Very Happy

LOL!
I am your fan...
But i sincerelly don't believe that you are a billionare, maybe a millionaire, but not billion... You can take a lot of time to make a 1 billion...
scotty
Batman.

I'm guessing Bondings you are just an everyday bloke who lives in Belgium (I think we know that somehow). You probably started Frihost as a hobby and then you started to cover your costs and then possibly make a profit from it and the rest is history.

I wonder how old you are though, I'm thinking 20 - 35? Somewhere in there.
rightclickscott
Bondings wrote:

His noodliness is but a crutch I have held onto until I could be blessed by you, milord.

I don't really mean that, my noodliness.
Josso
We can only speculate the true power of Bondings.

Laughing
James007
It's an artificial intelligence. And we're agents of the system.
Josso
No, I think he's a sentient robot of some kind.
Hobbit
Bondings is a successful online marketer.
Traveller
The Dread Cthulhu?

truespeed
Charlie from charlies angels.
djcaution
Bondings=
Soulfire
Perhaps he's some Superman-type figure. Look, it's a bird! It's a plane! No, it's Bondings! Coming to save your webhosting day!

Hrm, I can see it...

When he's not saving your webhosting day, he's wroking as a Clark Kent type guy in an office somewhere. Hrm.
scotty
This thread has quickly turned to SPAM but I think Bondings like it! Laughing
tidruG
scotty wrote:
I wonder how old you are though, I'm thinking 20 - 35? Somewhere in there.

You realise you've just given a time span ranging 15 years, don't you? Laughing

Well, OK, here's my version of the truth...
Bondings is actually an illegal alien, in the true sense of the word. He was born Bondeus Algamani Mattefoozer on a small planet called Skkkkfffzoiiidgd (at least, that's what it looks like when translated from their language to English). He came to Earth because Skkkkfffzoiiidgd ran out of very important resources... namely, brain cells.

In a desperate move, Bondeus broke into his parents' brain cell reserves, took a couple of weeks supply, and jumped off his home planet. In a breath-defying example of anti-gravity, gas propelled him a couple of light months in our direction. He landed on Earth in 1935, but realized that though the population was quite high on this planet, the brain cell supply (overall amount of it) was rather low. Disappointed, he went to Mars. Some of the soil there had some brain cells lost by earlier prototypes of humans created by God. He sent some home for mummy and daddy, and took the rest for himself. Eventually, however, he got bored and came to Earth.

The year was 2005. He hit on a novel idea on how to get more brain cells. Hence, Frihost Free Web Hosting was created. All of you don't really realise it, but with each post here, some of your brain cells are actually being deposited on your posts, and collected by Bondues Algamani Mattefoozer, a.k.a Bondings.

PS: Bondeus also had a twin brother called Admimbus (a.k.a "admin", you can see him on the Memberlist). However, Bondeus grew greedy, put in a little junk food in his wholesome brain food (junk food = brain cell killer), and got him addicted to TV (TV = brain cell destroyer), especially soap operas (soap operas = WMDs OF BRAIN DAMAGE), and eventually, reduced him to brain dust.

And so, that's the story...
This is a long post... I think I'm going to go and learn ABC again...
saratdear
Hi,
I hope i am not offending you, Bondings, or anyone else here. From what i have heard, Bondings is a University student!! Shocked

You can see Bondings' first post, and the first ever post on Frihost (that's what i think) on the introductions forum. Here is the link to that post

Quote:

To know more about him, head on to http://bondings-world.frihost.net/. But he is rally paranoid about his identity. Like exept n4l nobody knows his second name. N4l let it drop that he is from brussels or we wont be knowing even that. He studyies in some university in brussels. And he had his erxams recently.

A user, shabda wrote the above quote, i dont know how to put it in quote and write who wrote it as well Mad , if u know what i mean.
Manofgames
saratdear wrote:
Hi,
I hope i am not offending you, Bondings, or anyone else here. From what i have heard, Bondings is a University student!! Shocked

You can see Bondings' first post, and the first ever post on Frihost (that's what i think) on the introductions forum. Here is the link to that post

Quote:

To know more about him, head on to http://bondings-world.frihost.net/. But he is rally paranoid about his identity. Like exept n4l nobody knows his second name. N4l let it drop that he is from brussels or we wont be knowing even that. He studyies in some university in brussels. And he had his erxams recently.

A user, shabda wrote the above quote, i dont know how to put it in quote and write who wrote it as well Mad , if u know what i mean.

You have to put
Code:
[quote="saratdear"]
the ="name" in.

Hmmm..... Whois reveals that domani registra info is locked.

i thought you could only lock whois info if your site wasn't related to a bussiness??
Jaime
Bondings is Einstein's Brain in a glass capsule, with a panel where controlled Frihost and all internet. Rolling Eyes

Like this...

Quote:

Do Vrythramax Locks all????
tidruG
No, but I do...
would you like to see me demonstrate?
seanooi
to me, i think bondings is one hell of a great person. i truely admire him and he has m utmost respect. Wink
rightclickscott
tidruG wrote:
No, but I do...

Uh, no, that's fine, thank you. Also, while you're story is nice, you could just easily have said that's he's from a planet in the vicinity of Betelguese and you would have gotten the same laugh.

Either way, it doesn't matter what or who Bondings is, all we should really know it that he's awesome enough to give us amazing free hosting.
Jaime
Quote:
No, but I do...

No, I don't see you demonstrate.

why all moderators want demostrate his range without reason???
Bonding is not this way (except when really someone deserve)...

Please, be a little modest... Wink
Blaster
Bondings is just the guy that gives me free web space... Laughing

And someone that is awesome at Five in a row
scotty
Jaime wrote:
Quote:

Do Vrythramax Locks all????

Vrythramax has gone soft, he used to lock threads because he found them boring. It seems that he is busy with other stuff now.

Fine, he didn't lock them because he found them boring, it just sounds good.
spider
Hmmmm,,,, who is bondings?

Bondings=Bill gates, thats an insult to bondings....

It probably would be nice to get to know someone like bondings,,,
someone who can tollerate many people complaining about certain things not working, and canceling peoples accounts for (inactivity), and people like me, begging to get that inactive account back...lol

No,, bondings isnt a god, not bill gates, not an alien from another planet,, bondings is a person that so many of us should and would like to be... I havent been all over the forums yet, but working on it,,, but have never seen any posts from bondings seem argumentive, or sarcastic, and i bet many posts get to be anoying when someone dont know what they are talking about,,, which I do myself... just wont let some things go... this is why I couldnt host a forums, or hosting site myself... Ill stick with not working with people... I stay out of trouble this way,,, but I thank you mister bondings, for being such a guy you are... would be nice to get to know you, or meet you in person at least once,,, keep up the wonderful site,,, and the other admins too,,, you picked good people to work with this site... and I for one appreciate it...

THANK YOU !
Manofgames
what about if we made a thread for Bondings, and people could post with their thanks???

You know just to say

'Thanks Bondings, great service, Thanks for the oppertunity"

Thoiught it might be an idea if you get what i mean
tidruG
Jaime wrote:
Quote:
No, but I do...

No, I don't see you demonstrate.

why all moderators want demostrate his range without reason???
Bonding is not this way (except when really someone deserve)...

Please, be a little modest... Wink

Confused
You see moderators locking threads without reason?
Woah...
where?

There are some instances where some threads are locked due to a misunderstanding. A PM to the modertor in question generally fixes this.

Secondly, the reason you don't see Bondings locking as many threads as others is because he's the Site Admin, he has other things to do than to go around locking threads... which is why we have a Moderating staff. The Moderators are the ones who do most of the actual forum moderating work... like moving, splitting, cleaning, and locking.

rightclickscott wrote:
Also, while you're story is nice, you could just easily have said that's he's from a planet in the vicinity of Betelguese and you would have gotten the same laugh.

I'm a perfectionist. Either you get all the information or you get nothing.

Quote:
what about if we made a thread for Bondings, and people could post with their thanks???

You know just to say

Surprisingly, we have one of those... it's a sticky in this forum.
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-25249.html
qbawler311
asking about bondings is like asking what the meaning of the word mankind means. Mankind is combination of 2 words mank and ind, thus mankind, like bondings, remains a mystery to us all.
Duncan Idaho
Rico wrote:

Any ideas?

Experpt from the book of bondings

Why Frihost - Chapter 1 - About Bondings

Bondings is a man that understands those that cant afford webhosting, particularly teenagers that have talent with the web but no money for a host, need a place to show off there work and effort.

Why Frihost - Chapter 1 - About Bondings - The Hidden Passage

--Who is Bondings you ask?
--What does he do?
--You plead to know?

Bondings believes in free webhosting for all, and gathers his frihost minions together to one day overthrow microsoft and rule cyborspace.
JOIN BONDINGS! RULE THE WEB!!!

Utopia GFR
Lol Very Happy

I'm pretty much sure people from Belgium, especially from Brussels could stand a chance seeing Steve for real Very Happy

Just as any innovative characters out there, he manages to still remain "non viewable" Very Happy

But... for how long? Very Happy

Ok ok, we all know he's either a Bill Gates replica or a space alien but does that really make sense? Question

So long Steve and thanks for the Frihost concept and the cool support Smile

Striving towards a *** REAL *** Internet democracy?

This ***COULD*** possibily happen Wink
datter
As far as this forum, and the free hosting goes... I'm reasonably sure that bondings is, in fact, God.
Jaime
Quote:

You see moderators locking threads without reason?
Woah...
where?

There are some instances where some threads are locked due to a misunderstanding. A PM to the modertor in question generally fixes this.

Secondly, the reason you don't see Bondings locking as many threads as others is because he's the Site Admin, he has other things to do than to go around locking threads... which is why we have a Moderating staff. The Moderators are the ones who do most of the actual forum moderating work... like moving, splitting, cleaning, and locking.

Excuse me, You're all right.

I just said because <<would you like to see me demonstrate?">> seemed some impulsive and don't modest.

The words look like ="Defy me and you will lose Ņdo you want to see?"
It's an authority excess. You can say the same words as an another way less uprising.

I just say by the form that say this words. <<would you like to see me demonstrate?">>
izimngcubes15
Bonds? Laughing
Blaster
spider wrote:
Hmmmm,,,, who is bondings?

Bondings=Bill gates, thats an insult to bondings....

It probably would be nice to get to know someone like bondings,,,
someone who can tollerate many people complaining about certain things not working, and canceling peoples accounts for (inactivity), and people like me, begging to get that inactive account back...lol

No,, bondings isnt a god, not bill gates, not an alien from another planet,, bondings is a person that so many of us should and would like to be... I havent been all over the forums yet, but working on it,,, but have never seen any posts from bondings seem argumentive, or sarcastic, and i bet many posts get to be anoying when someone dont know what they are talking about,,, which I do myself... just wont let some things go... this is why I couldnt host a forums, or hosting site myself... Ill stick with not working with people... I stay out of trouble this way,,, but I thank you mister bondings, for being such a guy you are... would be nice to get to know you, or meet you in person at least once,,, keep up the wonderful site,,, and the other admins too,,, you picked good people to work with this site... and I for one appreciate it...

THANK YOU !

That is basicly what i have to say. Bondings is a guy who goes to college and in his spare time keeps up with this site.

Quote:

You know just to say

http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-25249.html

Quote:
I'm a perfectionist. Either you get all the information or you get nothing.

or you are blaster...
pacsey
he is a webmaster
reddishblue
Bondings is ET isn't it ovias Laughing
spider
Thanks you for the link to telling bondings thanks tidruG.
Ive been trying to work my way around the forums, but kinda really slow at it... Thanks again.
Vrythramax
Rico wrote:

Any ideas?

Too late. This topic has been on touched on before....please use the Search Button.

-locked-