FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Not Just Football

GameFreak
Well, Not Just Football is a Site about much more than only soccer and other sports. You can also play on the "Arcade" there and have your own "Account Control Panel". YOU CAN POST IN THE FORUMS AND EARN AF$. Then, you can request VIP Membership or join other groups if you want. You can even creaet your own group!! Here's how you visit:
http://www.notjustfootball.frih.net

Here's how you register:
http://www.notjustfootball.frih.net/modules.php?name=Your_Account&op=new_user

So, register today and ENJOY !!
b4r4t
It's just normal Nuke template... too dark...
Logo ... i don't like it - it looks like ... i dont know... 3-4yo child play Smile

But ... wish You luck with making this site popular Smile
GameFreak
Well, I'm just a beginner at Nuke so I'm using the default theme. But then again, see the Downloads Section and the Arcade and Register. Then, you'll see how much fun it is !!
avant
My first impression is that it is way to much information at once, that you have to look at the whole screen a couple of times just to get the information in your head kind of. Just try to focus on the site being viewerfriendly.
GameFreak
Right. Thanks for your comments. I'll make it more viewerfriendly.
GameFreak
Well, for those of you who didn't like the default Nuke Theme, I've changed it....
smart19
i can see the website
saratdear
You know, I agree with avant, you must make it more viewerfriendly. Your site also has no description of it anywhere, I think.
Well you have said it here:-
GameFreak wrote:

Well, Not Just Football is a Site about much more than only soccer and other sports. You can also play on the "Arcade" there and have your own "Account Control Panel". YOU CAN POST IN THE FORUMS AND EARN AF$. Then, you can request VIP Membership or join other groups if you want. You can even creaet your own group!!

You must give a description of your site in your home page. That would be much better. And why did you give the name - Not Just Football? Just for an unusual name? Or maybe you made this site and then realised that it concentrated mainly on football, and to convince your visitors that it just wasnt football? Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
But I really like the layout...
One of the things is you give the links right at the top.People come to your site to visit it first, not follow other links.
All these are just my opinions, of course. But as I said before, really nice site... Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
GameFreak
Well, thanks a llot for your comments. Register and check out the downloads.......I want people's opinion about them....