FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

ABC Interviews NK General: 'War Is Inevitable'

S3nd K3ys
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=2585531

Quote:
Sawyer asked him what the words of North Korea meant when leaders said there would be a merciless blow in response to any sanctions.

Ri said he couldn't say specifically, but pointed out that North Korea had short- and long-range missiles.

Sawyer asked whether the country's nuclear technology was weaponized and whether it could be loaded on missiles.

He would not say whether he could nuclearize the country's weapons, but said to be assured that the country had the facilities to deliver nuclear weapons.

"North Korea is ready," he said

Alllll righty then! Lets skin that smoke wagon and see what happens!
suntzu3500
S3nd K3ys wrote:
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=2585531

Quote:
Sawyer asked him what the words of North Korea meant when leaders said there would be a merciless blow in response to any sanctions.

Ri said he couldn't say specifically, but pointed out that North Korea had short- and long-range missiles.

Sawyer asked whether the country's nuclear technology was weaponized and whether it could be loaded on missiles.

He would not say whether he could nuclearize the country's weapons, but said to be assured that the country had the facilities to deliver nuclear weapons.

"North Korea is ready," he said

Alllll righty then! Lets skin that smoke wagon and see what happens!

They're just blustering. China won't support them militarily and they'd get slaughtered.
arkebuzer
Scary though, could become a quite devastating war I think :S
End of the world?
S3nd K3ys
arkebuzer wrote:
End of the world?

End of the world? Depends. If and when we go to blows with Iran, we better take the gloves off, watch our backs, and finish it quickly and CLEANLY. Otherwise we're in for a long, hard fight.
Moonspider
arkebuzer wrote:
End of the world?

How could it possibly be the "End of the world?"

Respectfully,
M
i_am_mine
North Korea Vs. United States = Slaughter.

North Korea's equipment is decades old. And unlike your latest K Mart BB Gun, you can't fire a missile and check if it's working and then put it back again.Military equipment either works or it doesn't, you can't tell until you use it.

I wouldn't be surprised if the NKoreans came to the battlefield and found out there's rust in their barrels.

The only possibility of strategic threat being that Nuclear Weapons Designs ( mind you Designs, not warheads themselves ) from the underground Network of Pakistan's AQ Khan have been gifted to the Red Koreans.