FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Sonic vs Mario vs Megaman?

Megaman,Mario,or Sonic?
Megaman
14%
 14%  [ 4 ]
Mario
66%
 66%  [ 18 ]
Sonic
18%
 18%  [ 5 ]
Total Votes : 27

Monkeydog
I see these three as the biggest platform stars of videogames.Who do you think has the best games?
At the moment i would say Mario.Of all time i would say Megaman.But of the SNES and Gensis time Sonic...
tfx
for me: Mario > Megaman > Sonic...
|AoR|Tyler
sonic would rule all.
guitarstud101
Who was first - mario right? (though not in his own game - I've always thought it was cool how nintendo mixes and matches characters from different games to make even more cool games)
kiro
see the thing is that theres like 7 sonic games, 40 megaman games, and 18 mario games, so if a portal between then opend up evry game would be conqured by an army of megaman!
RaFaMp
mario > Sonic > Megaman
Monkeydog
@Kiro:There are more than 7 sonic games...and mabye more Mario games.And probably more Megaman games...
But i find the Megman games fun other than the latest games because they usally do have the same game play but they do it right.And its always a challenge with Megaman and you don't run right through it like Sonic(tho i still love Sonic and Mario)
Plus Legends,Battle Network(1-3),Soccer(heh),and the arcade games were all quiet fun in my opinion...
lockwolf
Sonic, he is like the most badass of the 3
toyzintheattic
Pfff.

Of course Mario wins, it's a nobrainer.
Natrualkiller
Sonic Then Mario Then Megaman Smile
Sonic Rocks On Dreamcast And Sega
oxwood
First: Mario
Second: Megaman
Third: Sonic

Mario is the best Wink
Monkeydog
Sonic sucks on the dreamcast Rolling Eyes
pretty much anything 3-D sonic has been in sucked.Heros was ok and i only liked it because i finally got to play as the Choatix(i wanted to for so long...)
orno
mariiiooooooooooooooo

nothing to beat super mario bros! Very Happy
Kelcey
I always found megaman to be pretty fun, but I've always enjoyed the mario games extensively. Mario 64 was an insanely good game as well as Super Mario World. I haven't played any of the cube ones.
JoeCool
I am more of a classic gamer myself. I would have to say that Mario Dominates all. But that is just my opinion. I consider my self experts on all the Mario Games. Maybe thats why! Dont get me wrong I like Megaman and Sonic Too. Great Games!!
smart19
mario is the most popular game in my opinion
when i had gameboy, mario is my first game
maybe many of you are same as me

It is easy to handle and anyone enjoy with mario
sonic is also good and funny
Maka
Sinic adventure and sonic 2 didnt suck on dreamcast, there better then some of the crap out nowdays, sonic team where actually hard workers.
Monkeydog
meh i didn't think the Sonic Adventure games were as well done as the older sonic games :/
Haku
Megaman > Mario > Sonic

Megaman rules both of them, and im not saying sonic isn't good, but mario beats sonic though.
bassgs_17
Megaman kicks the butts of Mario and Sonic! Yes, I enjoy all three series, but Megaman is the best. Who's with me? Jack in, Megaman!
-Aquastrike
squeakypants
platform? mario

however, sonic is a great side-scrolling game (as i love fast games), and i don't have any of his platform (and mario 64 is hard to beat)

megaman is cool but i can't play more than a level w/o getting bored
Jayfarer
Mario is the only one of the three whose games are great in both 2D and 3D.
Revvion
My first is mario
my second is Megaman
my third is sonic (mostly because i always get a head ache trying to keep up Sad )
Yjaxygames
They all are great, but sonic is the best. I dunno why, just like him.
Hanpusu-kun
Im not giving out 1, 2 or 3. But I will explain what I think about each character.

Mario:
well, I played Super Mario like sometime in my uncle's house (he had a NES) and that was the first time I came in contact with videogames, so he has a big place in my heart. And after Super Mario 64 he got a bigger place.

Sonic:
I got my Sega like when i was 6-7? and of course I played as the blue hedgehog. It was nice to see him in Sonic Adventure but the real comeback was now i Sonic Rush.

MegaMan: This is the character I played not as often as the others.
He's cool, he's strong and he is a real hero.
althalus
While I like MegaMan I will go with Mario, mostly because the Mario games are easier and therefore more rewarding (since you make progress).. Mario64 was a great adventure and I still play it now and then (when/if I have access to the nintendo).. Smile

MegaMan III is, imo, the best of the lot, and has the best music of MM, MM2 comming up on a close second place. But when will they let him die piecefully..? Rolling Eyes

Sonic.. Haven't played many games, but the ones I tried sucked balls.