FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What do you like to watch?

vicious_kyss
Here is a short list of my fav movies, in no particular order:
GoodFellas, Fight Club, Princess Bride, In The Mouth of Madness, Tromeo and Juliet, The Last Samurai, Vampire Hunter D, Ninja Scroll, Avalon, The Doors, Natural Born Killers, Gross Pointe Blank, Apocalypse Now, Bram Stoker's Dracula, Star Wars: Episode III, Pulp Fiction, etc.

Typically, the only stuff I watch on tv is:
Star Trek: TNG, Star Trek: DSN, That 70's Show, The Simpsons, Teen Titans, Family Guy, Futurama, Cowboy Bebop, WWE, CSI, and the rest of the time its just on as background noise. Ah, the warming glow of my favorite parent, the television...
scryoko
Hm... favorite movies and television shows, aye? Ohh, this will be fun. ^__^ Well... my favorite movies (that I can come up with at the moment anyway) are the following:

"Pirates of the Caribbean: The Curse of the Black Pearl," as well as its second movie, "Dead Man's Chest," "Secret Window," "Finding Neverland," "Sleepy Hollow," "Once Upon a Time in Mexico," "Edward Scissorhands," (can you tell I love Johnny Depp? *toothy grin*), "Miss Congeniality," and also its sequel, "Miss Congeniality 2: Armed and Fabulous," "While You Were Sleeping," "Murder By Numbers," "Love Potion No. 9," "The Lake House," "28 Days" (can ya also tell I like Sandra Bullock? *laugh*), "Remember the Titans" (God, I think this movie is awesome!), "The Manchurian Candidate" (another stunning movie with Denzel Washington *sighs in delight*), "Glory," "Inside Man," "Out of Time," "Mrs. Doubtfire," "What Dreams May Come," "Hook," "RV," "Good Morning, Vietnam," "Popeye," "Jack," (yay for Robin Williams! ^__^).

Hm... what else... Oh yes! Other all-time favorites:

"Amistad," "Saving Private Ryan," "Enemy at the Gates," "Moulin Rouge," "The Green Mile, "To Kill a Mockingbird," "Fearless," "Memoirs of a Geisha," and also "Rush Hour," and "Rush Hour 2."

Now for TV shows... you can find it here under this thread:

http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-24265.html&highlight=

The subject for that thread is: "which series do you watch ??" Enjoy. ^__^

Regards,
-- scryoko
Nigeria
I love to watch house prison break the cheetah girls movies heroes and so so many more
matrixuk321
The simpsons and futurama own!
Shin
So many of them but the recent one is The Da Vinci code.
Psycho_X52
I like very much movies with nice soundtracks.
Also i like technology (sth like Matrix, but more computer stuff than philosophy).
Deviatorz
I am a heavy movie watcher, but I only have a few movies that I really like.

The Last Samurai, Pirates of the Caribbean 1 & 2, The Matrix (all), The Itialian Job, Dawn of the Dead, The Transporter, Cinderella Man, Oceans Twelve, Oceans Eleven, Dodgeball, The Day After Tomorrow.

These are probably my all time favorite movies. For TV shows I would choose 24, Prison Break, and CSI (any). Man I can't wait for season 6 of 24, I'm dying here! Confused