FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Info on my interests...

vicious_kyss
Some of my favorite bands, in nor particular order:
Sublime, Bush, Nirvana, The Doors, Van Halen, Therion, Incubus, The White Stripes, A Perfect Circle, The Pixies, NIN, Metallica, Tupac, Eminem, Death Cab For Cutie, Finch, Counting Crows, Live, Guns N Roses, etc.

If you feel like listening to my launchcast station, the link is: http://launch.yahoo.com/lc/?rt=0&rp1=0&rp2=1377671327

Note: I listen to music by mood, so don't be surprised if I'm listening to classical one minute, then heavy metal the next. When I had my band, we'd do things like Beethovan's Moonlight Sonata, played on lead and bass... I know, I'm psycho.
Blaster
vicious_kyss wrote:
Some of my favorite bands, in nor particular order:
Sublime, Bush, Nirvana, The Doors, Van Halen, Therion, Incubus, The White Stripes, A Perfect Circle, The Pixies, NIN, Metallica, Tupac, Eminem, Death Cab For Cutie, Finch, Counting Crows, Live, Guns N Roses, etc.

If you feel like listening to my launchcast station, the link is: http://launch.yahoo.com/lc/?rt=0&rp1=0&rp2=1377671327

Note: I listen to music by mood, so don't be surprised if I'm listening to classical one minute, then heavy metal the next. When I had my band, we'd do things like Beethovan's Moonlight Sonata, played on lead and bass... I know, I'm psycho.

Thats one weird thing. Thats gota be interesting to here. A Beethovan song like that. And i'm the same way with my music. It goes by mood or what i'm doing.