FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Is Terminator coming back?

freeedy
Do know if the Terminator sequel is going to continue? The think is that the historu didn't end, the guy was going to be in the future and the real fight was just going to start.

Anyway I don't imagine what will Terminator be without Arnold.
rip8fan1
check out:

http://www.terminatorfiles.com/saga_t4.htm

Maybe it will be out in 2008!!

The 3rd movie did not live up to my expectations, but then I didn't really expect it to - as I loved the 2nd movie so much!

It won't be the same without Arnold, but they should make it without him!
Tiiko416
Hey it could be Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson as a terminator, like you saw Arnold on The Rundown in the beginning like he was passing the torch to Dwayne, and another passing on Ong Bak you see Jackie Chan bump into Tony Jaa, because Jaa looks like he is replacing Jackie with his own stunts and stuff like that
kikass
i hope that no other sequel comes out now... the last movie (the third) was not good at all.. it ruined the legend (to an extent) that terminator was ! Sad
NeoValkyrion
The only way I hope to see more Terminator movies is as a separate storyline, based around a different character and taking place after Judgement day. Because after Terminator 3, I really got sick of the pre-war storylines.
photographerguy
You all thought T3 was that bad? I didn't think it was so bad. T2 was the best, by far. T4 has potential to be completely ridiculus. I would watch it anyways though.
shoes22
I agree, they shouldn't make it without Arnold.
matrixuk321
without arnold it would be rubbish Sad but i hope they bring out more Very Happy
Silikoncho
Don't worry! He'll be back.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4CyJYITHsjQ
antonio100
i love terminator trilogie Laughing
Osprey
All we have to do is make sure Arnold doesn't get re-elected and he has to do another movie. My wife loved the 3rd movie and can't wait for him to do another one. Arnold is so engrained into that series that they just can't make one without him unless they recreate him with CG.
Nigeria
I dobut there will be a new terminator movie isnt Arnold still the governer of Cali? He cant do that movie if he is thats against the rules.
HoboPelican
I guess it's being considered. The IMDB has an entry for and lists Nick Stahl as a possible john Conner.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0438488/

Actually, I think T4 without Arnold has potential. Of course, any idea can be screwed up by Hollywood. Wait and see, I suppose.
ryanh2006
Hey guys. I just wanted to say that I loved the 3rd one and I definitely think that it was the best one! Special effects aside and stuff the story was awesome and the conclusion was mind blowing. I thought that it was cool that Sarah was wrong in the first two movies and that no one could stop Skynet. I also liked the way Skynet was discussed and its origins were made known. I heard many times over that 4 will be made and it will carry on from the nuke attacks in 3. Many of the producers have been very eager to make a new one and so did Arnie. I mean he is not going to be the governator forever!
S3nd K3ys
Nigeria wrote:
isnt Arnold still the governer of Cali? He cant do that movie if he is thats against the rules.

Yes he is, and, it is against the rules? What rules is it against?
arkebuzer
rip8fan1 wrote:
check out:

http://www.terminatorfiles.com/saga_t4.htm

Maybe it will be out in 2008!!

The 3rd movie did not live up to my expectations, but then I didn't really expect it to - as I loved the 2nd movie so much!

It won't be the same without Arnold, but they should make it without him!

yeah, he´s getting really old by now, and a gouvenor and all.
But on the other hand, Terminator without Arnold??? that´s like a hamburger without the ham(no I did not compare Arnold with a ham... at least not on purpose) Razz
HoboPelican
S3nd K3ys wrote:
Nigeria wrote:
isnt Arnold still the governer of Cali? He cant do that movie if he is thats against the rules.

Yes he is, and, it is against the rules? What rules is it against?

Ain't no rules about. But has he made a flick since he became gov? Seems he has his hands full with that job. On the other hand, when is his term up?
Simulator
Oh god no! This can't be allowed not after T3, which I would not include in the T movie list... its that bad..
magneto_ms
the third movie kinda made me want to finish off with the series actually. I hope they don't do a fourth !

But 1 and 2 were AWESOME !
Ozzy
Oh lame. T3 was bad enough.
Josso
Didn't mind T3, I don't think they ruined it too much. It did kind of loose the Terminator feel to it though (film sequels tend to do that). T4 would be impossible with Arnie now though, being governer and also way too old to manage it. He was a bit too old to do T3 actually. I think there won't be any more but then again the film industry could surprise me Wink
Tokci
T2 was one of the best action movies...but they followed it with T3...pretty disappointing movie. Hope they don't make the same mistake twice.

Some things should not be played with...T2 was one of them.
pudovkin
... only if he applies for president. Razz
(and for God's sake, no. Please, stop on T3... Wink)
Tokci
they are planning to make jurassic park 4....even after 2 and 3 were disaster, so I think terminator 4 is very much on cards.

I loved T2, 3rd one was kinda of disappointing but I still hope 4th will be better.
welshsteve
I though the way in which they ended the 3rd movie was very good. It was as if it was inevitable it was all going to happen, and that John Connor would be the resistance leader. I thought it was quite clever.

HAHA that youtube vid is hilarious
shigajet
Haven't seen the third one, so I can't comment. Are they trying to milk the franchise for what it's worth?
welshsteve
I think they are. They should just leave it alone, in much the same way they should leave Jurassic Park and Indiana Jones alone.

There'll be a 4th Matrix next, and yet more Star Wars films
Blu_Spykz
I head a rumour (weak and dumb rumour) that Justin Timberlake was considered for the part of T4, as well as Orlando Bloom and WWE's "The Rock".

I think a T4 film would only work if Arnold would play the main terminator.

If they played their cards right, got a decent script, a competant director, and a BETTER John Connor, this movie could be the most unique film since The Terminator (original).

Heres to hoping
blk3
The possibility for a T4 is high, they will likely milk the franchise till it run dry. Whether they do it with Arnold or not, they'll still do it. And I'll be watching it just for the eye candy (special effects) Come on guys lets face it we watch this kinds of movies just for the entertainment we really dont care much about the storyline or the acting we just wanted to enjoy the moment. I think the next T4 will continue with John Conner after the bombing of the Earth, right where T3 ended.
ItsWesley
I certainly think there should be a T4 film to continue where T3 left off, but unless it had Arnold in it then it wouldn't have the 'terminator magic'.
illegalhost
Yeah.. Arnold holds to magic to Terminator!! W/o him, i don't think the sequal is any fun at all!! Just like Alien w/o the leading lady... Geez, who would actually watch??? Unless it would be called Alienette or something. HAHAHA. But i doubt anybody would actually name any movie Alienette. Unless it is a spoof on the movie Alien. Then again, they might be busted or sued by the original script writer. Oops i guess i'm stepping away from the topic. But heck, yeah, i think Terminator rocks!! Hope that there are no sequels to it. But hope sequels to Alien would come!!! Go ALIENS GO!!!!
Scaramanga
If there IS a T4, I'd wager either James Cameron won't be involved at all or it won't be for 4 or 5 years. He's just announced his Avatar movie has been greenlit by Fox pictures to be released in 2009, and after that I believe he's planning on working on Battle Angel Alita.