FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Jigoku Shoujo 2nd season

Totoman127
Has anyone watched the js second season yet? They changed the art big time, somewhat better, somewhat worse.

Eh, and if you haven't watched the first season, heres the animenn summary:

"Somewhere in the vast sea of the Internet, there's a website that can only be accessed at the stroke of midnight. Known as the Jigoku Tsushin, rumor has it that if you post a grudge there, the Jigoku Shoujo will appear and drag whoever torments you into the inferno. Very little is known about the girl - all we know for sure is that she lives with her equally enigmatic grandmother, that three magical straw dolls accompany and serve her, and that whenever a posting on the Jigoku Tsushin moves her, she becomes the Jigoku Shoujo."
carlokes
Hi there,

Im almost done with the first season and i already have some fansubs from this one however i still haven't watched...

Does the art change that much? Reminds me Of Helsing and Helsing OVA. Although they talk about the some stroy the art and the genre off the anime are completely different !! Im loving the OVA's as much as i loved the original season.

Well, back to the topic...I really have to finish watching the first season so that i can start watching the second. BTW does the story continue in the 2nd season ?

Stay cool !!
Chelissamow
I've only seen the first two episodes of the second season of Jigoku Shoujo. I didn't really notice any change in art (but that may be because I haven't watched the first season in months).

carlokes, there isn't much of a plot yet. So far, it's just like the beginning of the first season where you see the protagonist wishing to get revenge. However, there was a mysterious girl showing up at the end of the first episode.
Tex_Arcana
Ack, I'm a little behind in my fansubs. Good to hear that there is a second season of JS. I really enjoyed that show. Kinda reminded me a little of Rod Serlings Night Gallery a bit in it's moody atmosphere. I'll definately get to it.
Tex_Arcana
Ack, I'm a little behind in my fansubs. Good to hear that there is a second season of JS. I really enjoyed that show. Kinda reminded me a little of Rod Serlings Night Gallery a bit in it's moody atmosphere. I'll definately get to it.

I'm not sure how this got double posted. I tried to delete the second post but don't see that option. sorry
carlokes
Hi there,

I finally finished watching the season 1 and im ready to start watching the second season. I enjoyed pretty much the first and i just hope that the second has a greater number of episodes where a story develops.

Stay Cool