FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Extra Space Award

TeenZine
I think we should get extra hosting space when we prove were active on frihost and make our 1000 post (like me)

Or a Frih$ bonus will work to.
Kelvin
Good suggestion but this may encourage spamming or non relevant posts. Maybe they can award us with additional space or an option to upgrade with Frih$ once we reach our webspace of 250MB and attain sufficient traffic bandwidth.
Animal
TeenZine wrote:
I think we should get extra hosting space when we prove were active on frihost and make our 1000 post (like me)

Or a Frih$ bonus will work to.

This won't happen. It would most likely involve deleting and re-creating your account which would mean you had to transfer all your data across. It's over-complex and unnecessary - it also would add a massive amount of work for the mods.

Where would it end? Woah! You have 1000 posts.... but I have 2000. And what about the guy that gets 3000?

For those reasons, it wouldn't happen because it's technically difficult. But it won't happen anyway because the only packages Frihost offers has 250Mb space and 10Gb bandwidth. But why are you suggesting this TeenZine? You're not even hosted.

@Kelvin: Read this.

-close-