FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Clan Tarsajuma

TarsajumaClan
Our site is still down but our forums are up. www.forums.tsj.frih.net

Founded in early July, Clan Tarsajuma has grown by leaps and bounds. Recently we have undergone drastic reconstruction and developments, which we hope to be completely finished by the end of this month. Our focus is upon finding dedicated members willing to help Tarsajuma gain recognition and respect through out the community through both superior play and good sportsmanship. We are looking for players who will remain active and are able to make it through a short trial period to determine if they will be a beneficial addition to TSJ. Our current focus is upon Halo2, Call of Duty2, Graw, Battlefield2, and Chromehounds. We also have preset up groups for Gears of War and Call of Duty 3 as well as plans for future developments as game approach release. Any one with any questions please fell free to ask me
SamiTheBerber
TarsajumaClan wrote:
Our site is still down but our forums are up. www.forums.tsj.frih.net

Founded in early July, Clan Tarsajuma has grown by leaps and bounds. Recently we have undergone drastic reconstruction and developments, which we hope to be completely finished by the end of this month. Our focus is upon finding dedicated members willing to help Tarsajuma gain recognition and respect through out the community through both superior play and good sportsmanship. We are looking for players who will remain active and are able to make it through a short trial period to determine if they will be a beneficial addition to TSJ. Our current focus is upon Halo2, Call of Duty2, Graw, Battlefield2, and Chromehounds. We also have preset up groups for Gears of War and Call of Duty 3 as well as plans for future developments as game approach release. Any one with any questions please fell free to ask me

Layout is very nice. The flash-animation doesn't use latest flash, which is good for non-ie users. The logo has nice blue row, which bring a bit joy for grey theme. Only bottom of page is too big. There is lots of good information on the site. You have good number of active members, which keeps the site alive. I'm just confusing, why to use FAQ forum, when have FAQ site? You can edit FAQ site in adminstator site. You should add link to main page on logo. The link to index is sometimes hard to find and link in logo spare lots of time. I don't mess with codeing, becaus you can't make it better so easily.

Good site overall.