FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

E-mail website

Whats your favorite email website
G-Mail
63%
 63%  [ 7 ]
Hotmail
18%
 18%  [ 2 ]
Yahoo
18%
 18%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 11

rawb24
i want to know what your favorite email website/program is my favorite is hotmail. Confused[/b]
scryoko
Hm... this is a toughie... I like G-mail's style of how we can have the option of checking the emails by the bulk by simply selecting "Unread" or "Read" and then with this, we can choose to either delete them or whatever we want to do wtih them. However... what I don't like is their "Starred" feature. Personally, I prefer the different folders than to this "Starred" feature but that could just be me. *shrug* Another thing I don't like about it though is that it takes a while to load. That's also a reason why I don't like Hotmail. Though Hotmail doesn't take as long to load as G-mail, it is slower than Yahoo! But with Yahoo!... well, to be honest, I like their old version of their email better than the new one -- but again, that's just me. Well... I really can't say anything else about Hotmail because... to be honest, I don't use it much (probably because I simply have tons of spam on that -- though that simply could be just my own e-mail account). For Yahoo! I have very minimal spam (only about four or five a month) and with G-mail, no spam at all.

But to sum things up and come to a conclusion... I would still have to say I love Yahoo! best.

Regards,
-- scryoko
Josso
Gmail.

Really good spam filters (I never get any spam in my main folder, which is good considering I get about 30 per day). Also loads of storage, the interface is nice and simple but flexible at the same time. Like all their features involving multi-accounts, forwarding and auto-responce.

Yahoo, I have one but only for the messenger to be honest. They get spammed out very easily and have never really liked them.

Hotmail, nah. Not enough storage for me (lots of attachments) and I generally don't like it.
Raijenki
I have all of them.
But, honestly i prefer Hotmail, because it's embeded in MSN Messenger, so its more easy for me.

I dont like Gmail, they don't filter the spams that i receive...
Yahoo i have one but i never used...

The strong point of gmail is the space, we can send a lot of files to there...
The weak is my spam.

Yahoo i dont know the weak or strong point, because i dont use.

Hotmail i already said the strong point, the MSN.
Dunno the weak point =P
Josso
Raijenki wrote:
Hotmail i already said the strong point, the MSN.
Dunno the weak point =P

You can use MSN with any email, you probably know that but hotmail becomes slightly lame if you take away that.
ftasyo
Yahoo is the best for me. I've tried Hotmail, Eudora and Excite. Yahoo has a very simple interface compared to these latter. I don't know about Gmail... I haven't used it.
fpsaddict
I prefer www.30gigs.com, because the interface is great and simple and the main feature is...
Wait for it...
30GB of space!
Yes, you heard it! 30GB OF SPACE! Never delete e-mails again!
tidruG
I think it's Deja Vu.... I have seen this topic somewhere before...

oh wait... it's not deja vu... there's just something the Matrix is changing...

AHA! Figured it out!
This topic already does exist! (So, that's what the Matrix really changed)

Anyway, that's it... they all called Tank and lived happily ever after...
By the way, Neo and Trinity had kids and they were called The Two and The Three.

http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-54637.html
-closed-