FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Terrible story. I need advice

blue77
My boyfriend and I have been dating off and on for the last 5 years. We spilt up about two months ago and he started dating other people and me too. To make a long story short... he dated this girl a few times and then we decided that we were going to work things out. He told her that we got back together and not to text him or call him anymore and she won't leave him alone. She keeps sending text messages all day and calling all day and all night. This has been going on for weeks now. She then asked him if she could just be his buddy via a text. He hasn't replied back to her. She left him a voicemail stating that she will NOT leave him alone. Then she asked him if his brother is single and if he is as good looking as him or better? Asking him to set her up with her brother. Then she sends a text saying "I love you and I know you love me". Then the next thing she went and keyed his truck. He is outraged and wants to get back at her of course. Last night she sends him another text message saying "How can I get you back?" I love you! Oh my goodness.. this girl is off her rocker. I haven't even told you everything she has been saying to him via voice mail and text messaging. I have never seen or heard of anything like this unless you want to compare it to the movie Fatal Attraction. He is afraid to go home because she might show up or ruin his other vehicles. He now wants to move.
Last night he went and got his phone number changed. I bet she is outraged!!!!

Has anyone else ever dealt with a situation like this???

Is she ever going to go way?
HoboPelican
man, that lady is a little ....ah...intense? I never inspired that kinda devotion, but I friend of mine went through it. She finally had to get a restraining order. At first it got worse, but it settled down fast after the initial anger. Is alcohol involved in the episodes? My friends ex was usually drunk when he "couldn't live without her".

Be careful...by changeing his phone #, he is likely forcing her to follow him....to your place.
johanfh
This sounds serious. I think someone needs to talk to the girl and that's not your boyfriend. If she's really doing the things you described this looks a lot like stalking. It's better not to deal with that just by yourself. I found a website with some advice which could help you. You can find it at http://www.antistalking.com/victim.htm

And for yourself: I wish for you that you and your friend will be happy together. Find some rest, a place where the girl doesn't come and go there some times with your friend.

Good luck!
JohanFH
Citizen Kane
The minute I read your story ONE word popped into my mind:

Borderline

Wikipedia: "Borderline personality disorder (BPD) is defined within psychiatry and related fields as a disorder characterized primarily by emotional dysregulation, extreme "black and white" thinking (believing that something is one of only two possible things, and ignoring any possible "in-betweens"), and turbulent relationships." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Borderline_personality_disorder

Note THIS: Frantic efforts to avoid real or imagined abandonment.

This girl needs help. If she doesn't wreck your BF, then She'll wreck somebody else.
bangala
It looks like this matter is getting seriously dangerous. May be your boyfriend should think about calling the police?
zamolxes
maybe if he could actually face her, and show her that he doesn't want to be with her, that he doesn't feel anything for her, cold as stone, you know... but then maybe it's not a good idea. I don't know the girl, she could be a very normal person, but love is blind. but maybe she's not in love with him, just desperate to be with someone (she asked about a possible brother) - and that someone should be attractive, and that's all. but then, I don't know.... from what I can tell, logically, she can't possibly be that devastated or madly in love because they have been together for a very short while... it's not like her mega-plans and dreams of happiness-ever-after were broken.
Codeman1
WOW thats one devoted girl to not leave him alone.
twisthigh
RESTRAINING ORDER! LOL, I don't know if I would go that far with it, I have never been in that situation nor would I want to be, but it sounds like that chick is psycho, your boyfriend should talk to her one final time and just tell her like it is.
sumangurung
That is one hell of a story i read in a while. Man, i have never come across such a girl. Man, i think she is a big loser. Infact in general, why do people have to go back if they have broken up. I know people get crazy when they are in a relation ship or so called love, but seriously people need to realize that it isnot the end of the world.

About your problem, i think if the other girl keeps doing the same then u might have to get her to some rehab centre. She seems to have some mental problem. Or maybe get her a date with a guy !!!haha
blue77
Thank you for the support

This girl is out of our lives finaly. This Monday she make a big scandal to my boyfriend when he was with his friends in a bar. The whole company yell et her. After this situation she slept with another guy in the bar. Laughing
We didn't hear, read or see her after that.
livilou
Glad to know that things finally worked out for you two.
Rico
I’m sorry to hear of your predicament. Be careful that the crazy chick is not the sole reason you and your boy is staying together. Situations like this can create a false sense of camaraderie where you are bound together by a common enemy. Why did you break up before? To become totally rational about the whole story you need to make a list of pro’s and con’s and find out if your relationship is not doomed from the beginning. If you believe this is the man for you, decide what you’re willing to sacrifice in order for it to work. A key ingredient in resolving most conflict is through confrontation, you, your boy and the crazy chick need to sit down and smoke the old peace pipe. This young lady obviously does not take no for an answer, you’re going to have to get into her head.
JacobMrry
blue77 wrote:
My boyfriend and I have been dating off and on for the last 5 years. We spilt up about two months ago and he started dating other people and me too. To make a long story short... he dated this girl a few times and then we decided that we were going to work things out. He told her that we got back together and not to text him or call him anymore and she won't leave him alone. She keeps sending text messages all day and calling all day and all night. This has been going on for weeks now. She then asked him if she could just be his buddy via a text. He hasn't replied back to her. She left him a voicemail stating that she will NOT leave him alone. Then she asked him if his brother is single and if he is as good looking as him or better? Asking him to set her up with her brother. Then she sends a text saying "I love you and I know you love me". Then the next thing she went and keyed his truck. He is outraged and wants to get back at her of course. Last night she sends him another text message saying "How can I get you back?" I love you! Oh my goodness.. this girl is off her rocker. I haven't even told you everything she has been saying to him via voice mail and text messaging. I have never seen or heard of anything like this unless you want to compare it to the movie Fatal Attraction. He is afraid to go home because she might show up or ruin his other vehicles. He now wants to move.
Last night he went and got his phone number changed. I bet she is outraged!!!!

Has anyone else ever dealt with a situation like this???

Is she ever going to go way?

Ex's will never go away . unless the dude was a evil dude to her when they dated . but if she still oves em and doesnt wanna see him happy anymore she'll always be around . i have 5 ex's still chasing me . Cool
bangala
Great news, I do hope though that it is not just a simple pause!