FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Farewell and Thank You, FriHost

sistahgeek
Before I ride off into the sunset, I just wanted to thank the FriHost team for providing this service. I'll definitely recommend this service to others.

I went from having almost no life with no money and plenty of time to spare to keep my points up by posting on the boards, to having almost too much of a life, a disposable income, and barely having any free time at all, LOL! Life is funny that way. Smile I can't say that I'll be able to contribute enough to maintain an account, so I think the fair thing to do is to pay for my hosting, since I can now, and free up an account for someone else who can't.

I am glad FriHost was available when I needed it, and I will definitely pass along good words for you.

Thanks, again!

Farewell, friends.
datter
Good post, and farewell.
Teddy1
Have fun on your journey into the sunset Smile, take care and farewell.
DeFwh
Yeah good cause man. Farewell man and remember the Frihost way!
honestman
Nice post and good luck in what you are doing.

I was curious as to how you made the life change. Was it through web based selling with a frihosy website to start you?

I am so curious. If it is then I would be interested to see your new website also.

Jim
fpsaddict
I never really knew you, but judging by your posts you seem like a cool guy. Good luck in the future.
Dat Nguyen
Have a good one :beer:
monzoncf
Very nice post. Goodluck to the journey and farewell. Just trust in your self and you can made it. God Bless and farewell....
Josso
Bye
reddishblue
its a shame your not sticking around longer, bye and good luck Very Happy
Alienz
Good bye and all the best to you.
bartdou
I'm an English learner, I have to post to keep my account, It's a little hard.
When can I learn English well enough?
sibbahz
Bye, i feel that i will have to do a similar thing soon as i have very little free time now, but a bit of spare cash to pay for an account. Im surprised there isnt a donate option on here to allow people to pay if they cant post sometimes.
zjosie729
I'll miss you.
Today in school, it's someone's last day. He's all the fun in class. I'll miss both.

Good bye.
a.Bird
Good luck sistahgeek and, although your post was not immediately directed to the users, thank you for the inspiring words. I am also interested in your Frihost story if it's not too personal.
Yazz
I'm pretty sure you could pay for frihost service as well, without having to post. Oh well, nice knowing you for this one post. Hope your life continues to grow and flourish.
Inferno619
Life is funny that way. Smile Well, have a good one at that, and good luck on your website, if you're going to continue to make one.
kerouac
Although I have paid hosting now, I kinda like the idea of maintaining, so far as possible, my free hosting accounts.

They were helpful to me when I couldn't afford to buy any hosting at all.

Frihost also uses direct admin panel, and I like to keep up to date with the various panels too.

I wish the OP all the best.
nilsmo
You've only been here for a few months... That was fast Razz
R2.DETARD
0 to hero in only a few months eh? good for you.
Unfortunately for me, I'm currently at about a 2.6.
If I really needed to I could scrape enough cash together to buy hosting, but FRIH is just too good right?

Seeing as the site I have this account for is a favour for a friend of mine, I think it will be a while before i can boldly ride into my fiery doom (A.K.A the sunset and horrible cheap hosting plans)
Marston
Disposable income? Sad