FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

hi

anime
i want to ask something maybe its the wrong forum but its too importent
iwill go in vocaition next week and i dont wont to come back and find my website are closed !!!!!!!!!!!

what i should do !?
mathiaus
post good posts so you have 45 points. then you can afford to go on holiday a week or two without anything happening to your site. If your going away for more than 45 days make a backup of your site, it will remain for as long as your points do and if it gets deleted then you can just reapply Smile
anime
i will try !! but my vocaition will be 2 month Evil or Very Mad
Devil
anime wrote:

u could send a pm to the admin requesting him to spare u for 2 months ,

send ur hosting details in the pm , if u have enough quality posts , then i think the admin will understand and let u go Wink
Maka
Devil wrote:
anime wrote:

u could send a pm to the admin requesting him to spare u for 2 months ,

send ur hosting details in the pm , if u have enough quality posts , then i think the admin will understand and let u go Wink

Yea, then well all get tons of pms saying there going on holiday, good going. Wink
Bondings
You can make a backup of your website data. If your account gets deleted due to inactivity, you can always request a new one when you're back.
anime
hi but the problem i dunno how to back up!@!@! Embarassed
Bondings
In your cpanel, go to backup and take the highest one.
anime
idid but nothing happed Embarassed
WickedGravity
It takes awhile to build up. You should get an email telling you when it is finished.

If you do not, go to Backup in Cpanel and click the link that will be there for your site.
anime
thanks but is dosent matter any more because the city which im in they have internet cafe inside the hotel Idea