FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Messed up Hotmail

reddishblue
Somethings wrong with my hotmail, when me and my dad try to log in we just get a load of html, does anyone else have this problem.
Help Plz Very Happy
nox-Hand
Not to be mean or anything, but why HotMail? I mean, they are probably the most bad mail service around!

I would recommed a gMail account - they have so much neat AJAX in the code, and it gets expanded ALL the time Smile I use it, as it has integration with gTalk and their new writer and spreadsheet applications - they are so excellent!

I'd use that, but I guess its your choice in the end..
the-geek
reddishblue wrote:
Somethings wrong with my hotmail, when me and my dad try to log in we just get a load of html, does anyone else have this problem.
Help Plz Very Happy

i also had this problem periodically with hotmail. i thought this is either with the net speed or the overloaded hotmail server. whatever it is i suggest everyone to drop hotmail service. [i like GMAIL]
CMA
I haven't had many problems with Hotmail so far, but yeah... As an alternative, as it was already said, go for Gmail. It's definitely a lot better when it comes to reliability.
leat397
My hotmail is working fine despite that receiving junk mail everyday..(around 5-10 mails a day). I don't have any method to fight against them...

Do anybody knows how to tackle with the junk mail systems?
Jack_Hammer
nox-Hand wrote:
Not to be mean or anything, but why HotMail? I mean, they are probably the most bad mail service around!

I would recommed a gMail account - they have so much neat AJAX in the code, and it gets expanded ALL the time Smile I use it, as it has integration with gTalk and their new writer and spreadsheet applications - they are so excellent!

I'd use that, but I guess its your choice in the end..

I would deffinatly recommend Gmail as well, it is amazing, the reliability spam filters, look, speedy log in and page load, etc.

I signed my Gmail account up to MSN passport so I now use Gmail for MSN, and I don't get the hotmail spam either...
SmartIcon
I want to say leave Hotmail and join Yahoo or Gmail. I am using Yahoo for years and i have no complain since yet.
fpsaddict
Stop spamming guys.
I think it may be due to your browser, what are you using?
RT Cunningham
fpsaddict wrote:
Stop spamming guys.
I think it may be due to your browser, what are you using?

Please post your definition of spamming in this thread. Conversation is never spamming IMHO.
Vrythramax
Please post in proper forum.

-closed-