FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

MP3s

jeremyyak
Hey guys, I got a question.

I want to place a music player on my site. It will play MP3s if you hadn't of guessed Laughing

I plan to legally obtain, ask permission, and if needed, purchase a license of the mp3. Am I allowed to use it here.

If the above is answered no, am I allowed to host it on a different server and play it from my Frih site?

Thanks,
~Jeremy~
SpellcasterDX
If you get permission from Bondings and you legally obtain them and acquire a license somehow, then you probably would be allowed.
jeremyyak
I think I found my answer, I just didn't search the right forum Smile
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-54152.html

If I purchase a license or I get permission from the record company, could I host MP3s? (this is directed to Bondings)

I'd also like to know if I am allowed to use my a flash MP3 player to play music off of a different server, again with permissions. I'd like to reserve my bandwidth here for other things.
~Jeremy~
Bondings
jeremyyak wrote:
If I purchase a license or I get permission from the record company, could I host MP3s? (this is directed to Bondings)

I'd also like to know if I am allowed to use my a flash MP3 player to play music off of a different server, again with permissions. I'd like to reserve my bandwidth here for other things.
~Jeremy~

If you can prove to me that you have a permission, then yes you will be allowed to do it. You'll need to request it in the "request an account change" forum.