FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How did you meet Frihost?

How did you meet Frihost?
Friends
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Email
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Searching google(other searching services)
75%
 75%  [ 3 ]
Other
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

roberpro
I made this topic to know how people met this service.Just give your vote an tell us how did you listen about frihost.
meet in rio
Some guy was using it to host a music website which I was supposed to be helping with. Except I didn't.
bdoneck
My old host went down so I searched for a new one and this one met my needs the best.
myrevolt
My old host merged with another company and I didn't like the changes they made. I managed to find Frihost and I've been here ever since. Thank you Bondings Very Happy
Quote:
this topic does seem familiar though. spam?
roberpro
Yes,i think frihost get the needs for my website too, this a free service very surprising because it offers much more features than other webhosting services and you dont have to pay nothing.It is really nice.Furthermore i am practising english with the topics of the forums(my english is not very good) and you can know people who are interested in the same things that you are.I am very happy with this site and i am looking to post regularly to resolve all my questions about all topics and try to resolve the questions of other people.I am still waiting for my web-hosting but i don΄t really mind, i am learning lot of things here.I wait make good friends here.
Thank you everybody
mOrpheuS
Please Search to avoid creating duplicate threads.

http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-1350.html

-locked-