You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What are your favorite Nintendo Games?
Mine are:
New Super Mario Brothers
Super Mario 64 DS
Tetris DS
Brain Age
and Enter The Matrix
Loved Super Mario 64, and anything from the Zelda series but especially Ocarina of Time, Windwaker, and Link's Awakening - the best Gameboy game ever!

Used to play a lot of N64 multiplayer too, so I have to mention Diddy Kong Racing, as we played that a lot. As well as lots of games that appeared on Nintendo consoles, but weren't made by them, like Goldeneye, or Perfect Dark.
Man I miss Link's Awakening! I need to get a gameboy so I can play that game again.

I remember spending HOURS on that game. I don't think I ever beat it either.

Favorite Nintendo game... hmm. I've spent many many hours on Super Mario Brothers(I II and III) and Super Mario World, but really that question is just too hard to answer. I can say the ones I've spent th most time playing though:

Double Dragon
Ninja Turtles (I and mostly II)
Super Mario Bros. (I II and III)
All the Zelda's
Super Mario 64
When I play on my old Super Nintendo, I mostly play Super Mario!

It's just fantastic ^^
Mario series (including mario kart and other side games)
Yoshi series
Wario series
Zelda series
Mortal Kombat ^_^
Mario 64. Real fun game. The Legend of Zelda: Majora's mask, favorite game for Nintendo. I just love that game.
My absolute favorit is Super Mario Bros. 3! I think it's better than all games I ever plaied. I got this special feeling when I play it. Parhaps because it was the first Nintendo game I had. No I had some donkey kong on gameboy before but this was my first real game! I can alost every map and know the secrets so it's fun to play with other people and show how good I am.
Oh... Very Happy I almost forgotten to tell... The big secret in that game is RUN!!! Often the game is built so you came rigtht to the most things if you run. Especialy the first small castle.

Other favorit is Super Mario 64 (I have 120 stars! Laughing )
Zelda: ocarina of time. And Mario Kart 64!
I still have an old NES and whenever I get real nostalgic I unpack it and play a few games of the 1st Castlevania, Kid Icarus, Contra, or Legend of Zelda. One of my all time favorites is a more obscure action RPG called The Battle of Olympus, which is still a great game!
I seem to find that many of these 2D oldtimers are a lot more difficult than I remember than I remember them. Guess I'm just spoiled by 3D!
I can't believe no one has mentioned "Golden Eye 007" for N64.
Studio Madcrow
Dredge wrote:
I can't believe no one has mentioned "Golden Eye 007" for N64.

That's Rare, not Nintendo proper. While Rare developed exclusively for Nintendo until they got bought up my M$, that doesn't make them Nintendo games, just games for Nintendo.

Anyway, I personally like the Donkey Kong Country series. Pure platform awesomeness.
Zelda OOT
Super Mario 64
I still play Super Mario 64 to this day.
The Shogun
Enter the Matrix was developed by Nintendo? Based on the TC's choices, I doubt that's a guideline.

Anything from the Zelda series for me. I love those games. And I'm beyond excited about Twilight Princess tomorrow.
Super Smash Bro Razz

Im gonna get a nintendo Wii Soon
The best game that Nintendo ever made, hands down, was on the Super Nintendo. I'd have to say that the best game ever was Super Mario World RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars

That is the most awesome game I have ever played. I'v beaten it so many times and I still find new secrets and stuff everytime I play.
Dude, this is a hard question. I have buttloads of favorite Nintendo games, most originating from the Zelda series. Well, I'll list them below.

Wii Sports
LoZ: OoT
All handheld Zelda games
Mario 64(n64 and DS)
Mario Sunshine
Mario Kart DS
Mario Kart(SNES)
Mario & Luigi games
Metroid Prime
Metroid Prime Hunters
Animal Crossing
Animal Crossing: Wild World

There are others -- plenty of others -- but these are all of my top picks. Nintendo rules!
I love all Mario games, Zelda games are really cool, Smash Bros Melee, Pokemon and many others. Nintendo has made really great games for us and more are on their way!Very Happy
i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE Yoshi´s Island for the SNES, also SMB3, and punch out

also im pretty good at Wario Woods
Fire Boar
Oot. As in LoZ: OoT. As in Legend of Zelda, Majora's Mask.

Hang on a sec... what?

I just can't choose between them; both of the N64 Zelda games were pure class.

I guess I'll just have to wait for LoZ: TP (Twilight Princess) to become my favourite when it arrives. Yes, that's what I'll do.
Vanilla Crazy
I can sum up my childhood with 2 games. Super Mario World and Mortal Kombat.
I've had all the Nintendo systems, but I do have to say I liked the N64 games the most (even though it was nintendo's worst system... well maybe better than the cube). I loved Mario 64, Ocarina of Time, and Starfox 64.
Super Mario World
Zelda: Majora's Mask

Although both the Mario and Zelda series are great, those two were easily my favorite.