FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

When should I ask her to the sophmore semi

How early should I ask her, live out of town, to the sophmore semi?
<1 week
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
1-2 weeks
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
2-3 weeks
40%
 40%  [ 2 ]
3-4 weeks
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
4-8 weeks
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
8+ weeks
20%
 20%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 5

diduknowthat
Well, I'm probably going to ask the girl I like (lives in other town) to my sophmore semi in a few months..but, i have a question.

How long before the dance should I ask her? I dont want to ask too early and have her blow me off at the end, but also not too late that she panics and doesn't come.

If you disagree with my time poll options, please post your opinion.
S3nd K3ys
If you plan on asking her, do it now. Wink
diduknowthat
but the dance is in 4 months...And it's just a sophmore semi, not like the prom or anything.
S3nd K3ys
diduknowthat wrote:
but the dance is in 4 months...And it's just a sophmore semi, not like the prom or anything.

Ok. Don't blame me when she says that she's got prior commitments. Wink
brilliantbeauty
Girls freak waiting for a date. You ahve NO idea how high strung we get. But give her 2-3 weeks in advance, so if she wants to let you down easy she can say that she's already going with someone, and if she says yes, then she'll have time to go buy a dress/ gossip with her friends. Smile
diduknowthat
brilliantbeauty wrote:
Girls freak waiting for a date. You ahve NO idea how high strung we get. But give her 2-3 weeks in advance, so if she wants to let you down easy she can say that she's already going with someone, and if she says yes, then she'll have time to go buy a dress/ gossip with her friends. Smile

lol yeah that was what i was thinking of.

Anyone else? There's gotta be more than 3 ppl on this forum that knows!! Very Happy
benjmd
How far away does she live? If she actually has to come stay somewhere in your town, you need to give her a least a month's notice for the purpose of scheduling.

Otherwise, I would say at least three weeks, as picking out the dress is important as is assuring the date is open in her schedule. If you wait till less than 3 weeks in advance you quite seriously risk her having another plan that night.

Do not ask more than 2 months in advance, as the nature of your relationship with her could change a lot over that period of time.
diduknowthat
she lives 2 towns away, so her dad will drive her over that night, if she can come.
Blaster
i'd say 2-3 weeks. You want her to have planty of time to get ready but also not to early where you start to hate her or something. You never know with life. She could get a Boyfriend and break it off if you ask too soon.