FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Everybody hates Chris

Have you seen Everyboduy hates Chris?
Yes
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
No
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2

jarnbrott
This show had me laughing out loud in several spots throughout the season so far. It's set in Brooklyn in 1982 and follows Chris Rock and his Stingy penny pinching dad, his nickle millionaire mom, his younger "better looking" brother, and his bratty little sister as they try to fit in in a better neighborhood. It's not The Jeffersons, but more Good Times with most episodes covering conflicts within school or kid social interaction.

A black comedy which is not that black. Without being racist, this comedy is not that 'black' I mean everybody can watch it, enjoy it, and relate to it. I don't think Everybody Hates Chris only applies to a specific race group

Everybody Hates Chris is a great sit-com. If My Name is Earl is a great sit-com about white-redneck Americans living in a small town, Everybody Hates Chris does the same thing about African American living in a big city.
talonsmallville
Hi People,

I watch a fell episodes, but I liked the show. I don´t see much ´cause I can´t have many time for it.
Here, Brazil, there are other shows at the same time and I prefer watch them.

I guess the little actor that is kid Chris is very talentous - he is hilarious.
jarnbrott
Hi
I just love the actor that plays Rochell, she's to talented and funny, love her outragous conflicts with her husband or her neighbours. She's the best!
Nigeria
I love EHC this is a great show i am so so glad they decided to make it chris rock is great!