FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

X Factor

Have you seen X Factor
Yes
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
No
75%
 75%  [ 3 ]
I wish I had
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

jarnbrott
The best music talent show in my opinion is the tv show "X-factor" with the judges; Simon Cowell, Louis and Sharron Osborne. Your can't compere them cuse x-factor rules. The rules is abit different in x factor, there can 25 and overs apply for the show, that means basicly that very old people come and sing for the judges thinking that they could be the next popstar.
Even groups can apply for the show witch is a good thing,
After weeks of desiering whos in or not. The 3 categories;
Under 25
Over 25
Groups

Are handed out to the judges, so that they have specific people to train. Anyway the show have such a good feeling to it and all the additional music on the show are so good. The show airs on Itv2 in England but me that live in Sweden download the shows. I hope that you have seen the x factor. In this thread you can talk about the final contestants in the show
ItsWesley
I think the show is great although I mainly only like the audition eps, they are really funny as they have some crazy people auditioning there.
talonsmallville
Hi people,

Sorry my desinformation...
When I read the name X-Factor, I just think on heroes of commics, I guess was some movie or show about Wink Rolling Eyes
Nameless
I think X-Factor really truly sucks, and can not for the life of my understand why people get so hyped up about watching a bunch of no-hopers try and gain celebrity status through reality TV since they suck so much they could never get it otherwise. Actually, this is my opinion on ALL reality TV shows, but X-Factor always struck me as even worse then [Country] Idol or other similiar (and other blatantly 'inspired' therefrom) shows.
jarnbrott
Nameless wrote:
I think X-Factor really truly sucks, and can not for the life of my understand why people get so hyped up about watching a bunch of no-hopers try and gain celebrity status through reality TV since they suck so much they could never get it otherwise. Actually, this is my opinion on ALL reality TV shows, but X-Factor always struck me as even worse then [Country] Idol or other similiar (and other blatantly 'inspired' therefrom) shows.

It seem that we really have different oppinions about this, but everyone can't like same things. What kind of tvshows do you prefer then?

Please vote if you have seen the show.
Shin
Time waiting program. Get a life!