FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Hellgate: London

lxcid
Okay, stop by here awhile and stop thinking about Halo, GTA, Warcraft, etc, etc.

Here's is a upcoming game by Flagship Studios. You will ask, who the hell are them? I just mention one guy name and some people will have a clue. His name is Bill Roper. If you still get don't me, here's the answer. They are the ex-Blizzard staff (high position/senior staff). So whats so great about them you are. Remember Diablo/Diablo 2? Remember the craze of the world gaming industry where every game seems to copy them? They are the creator of Diablo/Diablo 2. Bill Roper is my idol (Steve Jobs is another one) in the game industry. They had quitted Blizzard and form Flagship Studios. Its a new. And they are working on their first game: Hellgate: London. www.hellgatelondon.com is their official webpage where you can find a trailer. Go take a look at the trailer and you will not regret. Its a fantastic trailer and I looking forward to playing their first game title. Expect a quality game from them! Smile Razz
ZzZ_AluCarD_ZzZ
No one game is better than San Andreas! :p