FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Worst dream you ever had?

Slammer
Go on from a previous post about dreams, what is the worst dream you have ever had? (should be interesting to see the replies!)

Mines, well ive had loads of bad dreams. I had a stint of them for a while last year, at least one really bad on a night.

Worst was probably, waking up to finding a murderer in my house, opened a closet door and my moms body fell out, when up stairs to find my borthers head and arm on the floor, then tried to call for help but the line was dead, and then the person coming up the stairs in the dark after me....Sounds messed up i know, but the problem is, i have really vivid dreams, and when i woke up i thought it was real....had to go check that closet Razz

Whats yours?
Vrythramax
hmmm...my dreams are never that vivid, which is not to say they don't wake me at times. I won't go into what my worst dream is, but there a few here who know me and can imagine Sad

I'd like to know if anyone out there remembers (for real after thinking about it) a dream that's in color? Or do we color the dream in our minds after waking?
Jack_Hammer
I think the weird dream I had (And can remember) was when I was about six (Since then I can only remember nice dreams), when I came down to breakfast (In my school uniform, it obviously being a school day) and saw my parents at the breakfast table. My father reading the paper, and my mother eatin musli, but underneath the table they were half bugs... Weird but, thats it...

Very Happy
leat397
the Worst dream was ever had also related to some ghosts (or strange spiritual experience......)
It was a normal sunny day and I was somthing urgent to run back home. When I was so hurry to go upstairs..(It was an apartment located at 5th floor, my ages of child was living there.) I can't remember what am I hurry for but I just remember it was very very important and that I was crying all the time when running...the feeling like, a fear that a killing ghost is chasing me, or killing ghosts is just right inside my home and killing my families.....

The point is when I running and running all the time. I found that I was just neve reach the floor of 5th. After a 4th floor was floor of 6th, and sometimes it was 3rd or G/f or others when I go downstair....A feeling of unrealistically failure.....
Davidgr1200
I remember reading an article which had a recommendation for what you should do to check if you are awake or dreaming. The bit about pinching yourself doesn't work (I've pinched myself in dreams and convinced myself that I was awake!). The idea was that you ask yourself the question: Am I awake or am I dreaming? I've tried it and it does work. I told my workmates about this and they thought it wa a good idea....then I woke up!
Davidgr1200
I know for sure that I dream in colour as I have compared colours and thought that colours were nice in some of my dreams. The only reason I can see for dreaming in black and white is that you have been watching a lot of B&W TV or films. Howabout: do you dream in mono or stereo?
GameFreak
I get coloured dreams.

Anyway, my worst ever dream was one in which my dad took an AK 47 and shot himself. That was a really weird dream.
Seann
my worse one was being locked in an underground train station and not being able to find a way out
seanooi
worst dream i ever had was when i was young. I dreamt about being chased by ugly monsters Laughing
sodredge
Worst dream ever...

I was walking through a city that looked like it had been blasted by mortars for years, everything was in decay and rot. All the people were tired and walked like zombies to a degree. As I walked by them they seemed unaware of me.

I walked to my house and for some reason just new this is where I should be. I was sitting at the kitchen table when I felt the presence of my dad, who had passed a few years back. I shot up and looked around and there out the window walking down the road, was he. I walked to him and he had that same Zombie look and did not know me. I stood in front of him and blocked his path and he looked at me, looked past me into the nothing.

I started to cry and he walked by me, at that moment I realized he was not wearing clothes, he just kept going off into the distance of this broken down place.

It was the worst in the fact that I was helpless to travel through it. In the "real" I am the giant and can make things happen, in your dreams you are nothing more than a passanger, and that sucks.

- X
ship_fiction
I have two really bad recurring nightmares.

One is an apocalyptic, end-of-the-world type one where a meteor shoots out of the sky and I get killed with the after shocks and the other one is where the moon falls out of the sky and we all die.

There was one I had a couple of weeks ago after watching willy wonka (the one with johnny depp) where alll those freaky little oompa-loompas tried to kill me, ever since then I have had a distinct dislike for the colors orange and green Razz

But if you think I'm weird, you should talk to my brothers!

One of them thought he saw a demon running accross his bedroom floor but it was only the cat Laughing
ArthurBenevicci
I think I have possibly some of the worst dreams possible.

A recurring dream of mine is driving up a huge highway or bridge, and it gets steeper and steeper.

One of my worst started as a generic terrible dream, but then I woke up and even worse things happens, and it was still a dream Sad
albusa
i had a bad dream yesterday i dream that id lost my frihost host and i waked up inmediatly
simophin
i've had this dream many times:

i'm running fast while thinking how to stop running. Few minutes later, I got to the edge of the sky, then I fell down the cliff, no hurt because i'm awake...

i wonder that if this notice me what will happen
Vrythramax
albusa wrote:
i had a bad dream yesterday i dream that id lost my frihost host and i waked up inmediatly

awwww...you don't need worry about that....your home. Smile
saratdear
I had lots of dreams, good and bad. But for the worst, I can only kind of remember kind of three, maybe?

Well, here goes-

Arrow The first bad dream I remember is kind of silly, I mean, it doesnt even seem scary now, but I was a little kid back then. Well, our house has stories (levels, i mean), and I am locked in one of the rooms in the top level, and I look through the window and see all my family looking up at me from outside the house and kind of crying. And the weirdest part, I was crying too!

Arrow The second one was like I was arrested and handcuffed, I think. Well, the cops didnt put me in jail! They kind of let me go free, but they didnt remove the handcuffs, and I couldnt remove them, and my brother tried to do it too. Most of the time I was worrying about how all would maybe think I broke from prison or something like that... Very Happy

Arrow The third dream I remember is something like a tiger or something was trying to catch me.. and I was running, fell down, atleast tried to crawl, but couldn't.

Do i seem like a weird guy?
raaeft1
I am scared recalling a latest dream. My estranged sister is driving the car on the busy road and I am sitting in the front with her. Suddenly, she is no longer in the car and since I do not know how to drive, I hit scores of people walking on the road.
Shiva
I had a scary dream when I was a little kid..

What I remember is something with red and yellow lights. A room of some sort.. And when a enter the room a little boy lies down on the floor in the middle..

And it turns out to be my little brother who has been murdered by some guys in long black robes.. Confused

And then the doors to the room is stuting one by one and the black robed men surrounds me and..

Well.. Then I woke.. Wink

But that short little blink of a scary nightmare!! Very scary I would say!!
AG007
albusa wrote:

lol, good one.

Arrow A had dream when I was a boy, that an evil thing was following me, didn't know what it was, put for some reason I was running. After a while I was tired of running from this thing, that now look like a plant. At this moment I realize I was in a dream, so I decide to change the dream path. I said to myself, why if this evil thing is not evil after all. Sure enough nothing happen, he was following me in car and pick me up to go to some sort of party. I had fun, and then I said bye to him and went on my way. Then I woke up, my jaw was on the ground, I COULD NOT believe what I had done in the dream.

For the first time in my life I had change a bad dream. Wierd enough, that's the only bad dream I remember having, and at the end it was a happy ending. LOL
Kyohtee
My worst dream was horryfying.It was me.. in New York City.But guess what? The only people there were Gay Boys!!! Eh?
joostvane
My dream was about waking up, some scary lifesucking guy standing aside my bed, me falling asleep again and I repeat that process like 6 times.

Then I woke up, and another one was standing next to my bed. I kinda started screaming, but this was real. I kinda woke up the whole room :/ I was camping :p
sana618
Vrythramax wrote:
hmmm...my dreams are never that vivid, which is not to say they don't wake me at times. I won't go into what my worst dream is, but there a few here who know me and can imagine Sad

I'd like to know if anyone out there remembers (for real after thinking about it) a dream that's in color? Or do we color the dream in our minds after waking?

well like you i don't remember my worst dream.... but as for dreams in color or black and white..... i read it in an article that dreams in color or black and white are(were) associated with tv in that perticular gener, before the tv people dreamed in color.

(http://www.telegraph.co.uk/earth/main.jhtml?view=DETAILS&grid=&xml=/earth/2008/10/17/scidream117.xml )
ParsaAkbari
Davidgr1200 wrote:
The idea was that you ask yourself the question: Am I awake or am I dreaming? I've tried it and it does work. I told my workmates about this and they thought it wa a good idea....then I woke up!

Yeah your right.

I love dreams good/bad ( like good ones better) its kind of boring sleeping then waking up. I have had plenty of horrible dreams ( i love them ) i dont know why lol.
crimson_aria
The worst dream I had was years ago. I dreamt about it twice actually. There was someone who wanted to kill me. I ran away from him and asked the help of my family and friends. The problem was, every time I go to somebody for help, he kills them instead. It was horrifying.

I had another bad dream that happened just a few days ago. It was more weird than horrible but still horrible anyway. My friend and I went to my house for a chat and when we arrived there, there was this really scary-looking man who we thought was a rapist. We kept running and running but he still followed us until we came upon an airplane about to fly. We went inside to hide only to find out that the people were terrorists who wanted to crash the President's palace. We were terrified for we thought our lives would end then but just as the plane was about to hit the target, the place changed and we sort of teleported to China. XD It was kind of funny whenever I think about it but it was really horrible that time cause it was a very long dream. I woke up many times that night but I kept on having the continuation of that dream. It was horrible. I felt really bad when I woke up.
shkumbin
I just woke up from an afternoon nap and I remember a weird dream I had, like I was hanging from the outside of the window of my room ready to fall from the 4th floor down, I woke up immediately after that.... weird

Cheers,
Shkumbin
TomS
Almost all my bad dreams are about not being able to do something.

One dream was about me trying to get to a vertain place quickly. I walked and the tried to run. But then my legs got heavy and running felt like the ground was honey or something like that. I ran, but it seemed like in slow-motion, while everything around me was as quick as normal...

Another dream was about an break-in in our house. I dreamed the same dream again in our new house. I was not able to move or even to talk/scream. I had to watch, how the thief knocked my father out and than took the TV and jumped off the window, where he came from.

And in the worst dream, I was in a room with many people, they all seemed like prisoners (they all wore those uniform jumpsuits, in light-gray). Most of them were bleeding. Bloody legs, bloody arms, bloody chests and heads. Suddenly of the guys pulled out a gun from nowhere and pointed at a woman near my. I reached for her and wanted to push her away, but I was to slow. He shot her in the chest. The hole was as big as a tennis-ball and the blood was streaming out. The woman died in my arms. The shooter died, too. Then I woke up.

btw. Every dream, I remember was in color.
sondosia
I once had a dream that I killed my own mom...that was pretty horrible.

Aside from that, I always have dreams to the effect of, I'm leaving from somewhere and trying to gather all my stuff up to be ready when I'm picked up, but I can NEVER gather up all the stuff and it's just really stressful... =)
biljap
One of my worst dreams was about 15 years ago; I still remember it although I was just a child. I was dreaming that I was alone at the house and that somebody was knocking on the door. It was night, there was no light. The door were made of glass so when I came slowly to the door I started to see more and more clearly a face... it was some kind of monster! Shocked At first I was so scared I couldn’t move. Then, when I wanted to run away I couldn’t! Do you know that feeling, when you are trying to run away from something ad although you’re doing your best – you stay in one place… It’s just like you’re trying to run through water… Confused

I had several scary dreams when I was young, especially if I was watching some horror movie. After that I always dreamt that I was chased or just looking at some scary face... I was so long time ago and I still remember it and I don’t feel comfortable about it, at all...

One of my worst dreams that I had recently was that I was looking form my friends and found hem – all dead… I don’t understand why we have to dreams so stupid and scary things… Crying or Very sad
Mrs Lycos
Well .. Worst, hmm i remember various of them.

1- In a dark room a man stabbed me many times but I can't speak or defend. And the man talks to me and say: I know you are alive. Shocked I turn my eyes to him , and he kills me!. Crying or Very sad

2-I was in a party in the streets , and the people where all dressed with red clothes , and then in front of my friends and me appeared people shattered to the point that i wanted to shout.

3-I was in a place i didnt knew with a lot of people and then a big insect appeared and start eating the people Confused , so all started to run and they pushed me outside to the streets a car come and hit me and kill me . In the end of the dream a woman starts to speak and said: This was a beatiful they to everyone Mad ! I wanted to kill her Evil or Very Mad

4- A giant snail in the middle of my dining room,pulled me into his baba and their children are born, too. Shocked . Ahh, i dont want to remember!!

Regards ^^.
Vladalf
Aww, my dreams are not interesting like yours. I allways dream I'm talking with people I know, and talking, and talking, and talking, argh! I wake up pretty tired after a night like that. And besides dreams like that I dream I'm falling (I had a dream once and I was on my bycicle and was jumping with it on a steep mountain, that was an awful sensation...).
Vladalf
dmeijboom
I saw my teacher !!
ankitdatashn
albusa wrote:

haha thats funny enough, Hope you've given a correct email address to retrieve that.

Meanwhile my scary dreams are that I am driving a vehicle and am not able to stop it, the brakes dont work and maybe its a breat failure.This is a recurring bad dream.

And the other worst include in which something happened to my mother and then I at once woke up in the middle of the night.
Gonzalo
[No kidding] = I was having sex with a rollercoaster. All of it. It was wicked, fun, fast and furious.

Another very bad one may be when my grandmother and I killed a thief on her house at night. I woke up wondering big time.
Melacos
I guess the worst dreams would be exactly the ones you're not able to put into words... What I'm referring to here, would be somekind of weird atmosphere or feeling you'd have - an uneasiness.. Those are the experiences I've had that have been the worst...
ankitdatashn
Gonzalo wrote:
[No kidding] = I was having sex with a rollercoaster. All of it. It was wicked, fun, fast and furious.

Another very bad one may be when my grandmother and I killed a thief on her house at night. I woke up wondering big time.

What the ****, haha you having sex with a rollercoaster!, cant imagine how, only you can describe it. Either the rollercoaster was of the size of a snail or you were the size of a mountain then only it can be true [Razz].
guissmo
Hmm. The worst dreams are those happy dreams that get cut down since I had to wake up.
PennyLane
I always have these crazy dreams about fires, dogs (I hate dogs) and running away from something I don't know... It's really scary and I wake up completly exhausted after such a dream...
nigam
its not just a dream, but it real!!! I had a dream that my cousin had a fight with a neighbor..because of my temper and saw them..I punch his neighbor and the worst....i even punch my wife!!!! whew...good thing..it was not that hard...
hlavco
I don't really have any 'bad' dreams, but a lot of them tend to consist of me trying to accomplish a certain task (getting someplace, doing something, etc.), and spending the entire dream trying to do that but never actually getting it done. Then I wake up and think, "Well, that was pointless." and feel sorta let down because dreams are usually supposed to be awesome and that was a waste of a dream.
paskifire
my worst dream ever: being chased by gays with body-building bodies. what?!
carlospro7
I don't know how I would go about explaining my worst nightmares. I've had two different dreams throughout my lifetime that have scared the hell out of me. The first one I haven't had since I was like 12, but I can still remember how scared I used to be when I'd wake up and how I couldn't enjoy the rest of the evening after that.
The second one has happened within the last few months. I was standing somewhere and then I remember something pulling me very very slowly. I couldn't see what it was, but I could feel it was something very disturbing and unpleasant. It was a slow, but a very strong pull, I couldn't stop it, which made it even more creepy. I tried to call for help, but no sound came out. I tried to yell louder, but nothing still. Then I decided to yell as loud as I could and actually woke up my wife. She freaked out Laughing I felt really weird once i woke up, but at least I was able to fall back asleep. I think it took my wife a little longer
TurtleShell
I was in fourth grade. I dreamed I was in an antique candy shop with hard wood floors and jars of candy on shelves about my height. I wearing a cute pink dress, there was a bow in my hair. I don't know how it happened but suddenly, for the first (and only time) ever I realized as it was happening that I was dreaming. The information hit me badly... I guess it seemed too real. It was a little bit too much like being crazy: seeing things around me that weren't really there, being basically unable to distinguish the difference between reality and a dream... I started to scream, "I want to wake up! I want to wake up!" and I began to throw candy on the ground and knock over shelves and kick things, and then I hit this clear glass wall, and I started pounding on it with my fists, screaming, and then the glass was my eyelids, and they were trying to open, but I couldn't open them, and I couldn't wake up.

Of course, I eventually did work myself up so much that I woke in a panic.
evilryu530
worse dream i ever had was getting locked up in prison, and couldn't leave. that was crazy scary......................now tho, when i have dreams i can control it.
Noremac
i was having sex with macy gray, seriously.

Worst dream ever.
standready
Worst dream I had was where I was falling. Remember how people say if you don't wake before you hit, you are dead. Well I hit, smashing into rocks and I am still here. That hurt!
spring567
The bad dream always hapens when you sick . The dream is terrible . Almost like this , some one want to kill you ,and you unable escape .
bchuminx
can't really remember vividly how the nightmare turned out but usually it ends with a lot of chasing around, seeing unexpected things and people that you don't want to see..your loved ones in peril..and being threatened..or worse still you are in a big fix, trapped in a corner where you lose all options to escape..no where to run..sigh
guissmo
GameFreak wrote:
I get coloured dreams.

Anyway, my worst ever dream was one in which my dad took an AK 47 and shot himself. That was a really weird dream.

Cool. Good for you.
I usually have black and white dreams.
Or dreams of two colors. Haha.
websiteslateseo
i got horror dreams
DwightShwrute
I went to school with out pants on, It doesnt sound to horrible but it was bad! I was so scared!! I was just walking around like I couldnt do anything about it too!

Also, I had a dream that I went to school and couldnt find my classroom, this was in the 4th grade so It was a time were ditching class was insane! So I got all nervous and alot fo other random crazy things happened.
mwsupra
The worst dreams I have are when I do something amazing, like win the lottery for example, just to wake up and realize it was just a dream Mad
carlospro7
DwightShwrute wrote:
I went to school with out pants on, It doesnt sound to horrible but it was bad! I was so scared!! I was just walking around like I couldnt do anything about it too!

Also, I had a dream that I went to school and couldnt find my classroom, this was in the 4th grade so It was a time were ditching class was insane! So I got all nervous and alot fo other random crazy things happened.

sounds like you are really scared of school Laughing
skygaia
When I worked for a auto company, I had worked very hard every day. Sometimes I had to work until midnight.
One day, I had workd until midnight. I was very tired. So I had fallen in deep sleep as soon as I laied on a bed. That night, I had a nightmare. it was I worked very hard all night long.... Wink
Crazy_Canuck
One of the worst ones I still remember happened when I was a kid, maybe 7 or 8.

I went down to the basement and saw one of my brother's toy cars on the floor. Then it started melting into the floor and I was sure I was next.

I was a whiny little brat about going to the basement for a couple of years after that.
chatrack
Last day i had a dream. An elephant came towards me and it
hardly attack me. i ran and ran but it as always after me.
I told about it to my friends, they said seeing an elephant
which is a good omen!

But i was terrified with that dream
desonium
I had a terrible dream last week , because I saw my little brother jumping off his bed and after he land he broke his neck. Very cruel Crying or Very sad
ankitdatashn
chatrack wrote:
Last day i had a dream. An elephant came towards me and it
hardly attack me. i ran and ran but it as always after me.
I told about it to my friends, they said seeing an elephant
which is a good omen!

But i was terrified with that dream

then it means good in disguise of bad!

anyways, here goes my story...

there is a one bad dream that happens a lot to me before and after the exams and i guess it must be happening to other guys and gals present here as well. Its kinda dream that comer in many varients:

1: The exam date has passed and I am reminded about it later, I get panicked but am unable to do anything.

2: The exam is happening and I am clueless as to what to attempt in question, I have spent all my time partying and now the real thing is on!

3: I study for a subject but the exam is for a different subject.

these are just a few examples, the dream comes in many more varients!! Very Happy
czarulit
I saw my mother's tits...
fladry
only yesterday, i have a very horrifying dream. I dreamt that i and one of my friend are alone in kind of desert and then my friend said he has some kind of scratch in his skull. He then took out his skull and showed me. I didnot react to the amazing act but instead said that we must take it to a doctor(in the dream). After that he wore the skull. That's my dream and it is still preety fresh in my mind. it was really a horrifying dream.
tchaunt
ship_fiction wrote:
There was one I had a couple of weeks ago after watching willy wonka (the one with johnny depp) where alll those freaky little oompa-loompas tried to kill me, ever since then I have had a distinct dislike for the colors orange and green Razz:

If it helps any, there is an episode of the X-Files that I can sort of recall. The same guy who played as all of the oompa loompas was some weird killer who shoved himself inside of people's intestines....it was very odd, and unrealistic, but to this day, it freaks me out.

I can't actually recall any bad dreams...I do seem to enjoy nightmares, though, when I do wake up after them. Ya' know, that feeling of the pumping adrenaline? I guess I may just be weird, but I love getting scared. Razz I should start keeping a dream journal so I can remember everything.
joe_042293
I haven't had any particularly awful dreams for a while.

I remember one that I had at a very young age - possible five or six - where I was playing the video game Tomb Raider. The protagonist was swimming, but my foot somehow entered the game and kicked her to death. Then the room in which I was playing went dark, and zombies surrounded me.

Another from even younger, earliest dream I remember, occured in the Mary Poppins universe. The policeman walked past a coat hook and his hat became stuck on it. He walked a few steps while the hat dangled from the hook before realising it was missing. He went back to retrieve it, when a smoke alarm from the ceiling dropped down and latched onto his head, presumably killing him.

I was terrified of walking under smoke alarms for weeks. D:
Denvis
It's hard to remember what happened exactly in any of my dreams. I normally forget it once I wake up but, nevertheless probably running away from zombies or something relating to me, running away from some sort of supernatural being.
austinmark
Slammer wrote:
Go on from a previous post about dreams, what is the worst dream you have ever had? (should be interesting to see the replies!)

Mines, well ive had loads of bad dreams. I had a stint of them for a while last year, at least one really bad on a night.

Worst was probably, waking up to finding a murderer in my house, opened a closet door and my moms body fell out, when up stairs to find my borthers head and arm on the floor, then tried to call for help but the line was dead, and then the person coming up the stairs in the dark after me....Sounds messed up i know, but the problem is, i have really vivid dreams, and when i woke up i thought it was real....had to go check that closet Razz

Whats yours?

I saw good dreams every day .I think there is a rare chance of worst dream .But i think the mos worst dream was when i saw that some one stole my brand new car that i bought on the same day ..
TomS
albusa wrote:
Meanwhile my scary dreams are that I am driving a vehicle and am not able to stop it, the brakes dont work and maybe its a breat failure.This is a recurring bad dream.

That's strange. I'm having this dream, too. Not always exactly the same, but always the same situation. The brakes won't work, or don't work as good as they should. But it's like I said in my first post. In all my bad dreams, I'm not able to achieve, what I want. In this case: Stop the damn car.
Fanghai
falling off a bridge, falling still falling, until i woke up. lol im afraid of heights Razz
eday2010
Any dream where there is nudity or sex involved, or there is abotu to be nudity and sex involved, but it just doesn't occur before I wake up. Perhaps it is because my mind cannot picture that person nude, so instead of the dream progressing in a favourable manner, the nudity part just gets delayed and delayed, and eventually I wake up. It's usually about someone I know that I like or used to like when I was younger, so needless to say I am not in that great of a mood those mornings!
coraldelmar
wow..I've had horrible dreams before. and it's always about something that really happened in the house i lived in, but of course, i was too little to remember. i asked my mom about it and she just looked at me.. so i was like Shocked yes? and she just looked at me and said these exact words "when did you start having those dreams again?" i was in total shock! apparently when i was little i use so wake up screaming saying that a man was looking at me...believe me i still cant sleep at times. i do remember telling my granny that i was dreaming of a man dressed in white, with a hat and glasses. she told me that before she moved in to her house, a man that lived there before had committed suicide and that it was probably him. i thought my grandmother was crazy buy according to my whole family my grandmother always seems to predict things or see just plain weird stuff. one night i remember waking up to go get my puppy Lucifer (Don't even ask me why my brother called him that >.>) i just called him puppy lol but anyway, i walked all over the house and couldn't find him anywhere! so i walked out to my backyard and notice that he was sitting and staring at the ground, i walked towards him and he didn't even move... i stood there for a while and puppy didn't even blink! i picked him up and began to walk to the house again and he began to cry (u kno what i mean). i was kinda freaked out cuz after i brought puppy back to my room i looked out the window and saw a man standing exactly where puppy was sitting...so you can imagine how freaked out i was. since then I've always been afraid of being alone in my granny's backyard, for some odd reason i get chills every time i think about it. and I've had dreams about that man so many times that i feel like i know him. sorry if it was long, I've never really told anyone about this stuff, just my mom and granny.
Shadowninja7194
The worst dream iv ever had was when i was alone in the dark somewhere where it was all flat but pitch black. I was just walking looking for something. It was freaky lol.
andysart380
last night i dreamt i got an std....very scary.. lol
iman
Maybe it's when I dreamed of having a new laptop, a new phone, a new car, almost like every single one of goals came into my dream. The real bad part is when I realized it was a dream.
speeDemon
I've had those dreams in which some kind of monster is right infront of you but you just wont be able to take out any voice from your mouth!! you cant call anyone!!

in other dreams, some kind or zombie of ghost comes in my room, but I somehow manage to get downstairs to my mom and dad's room, but well guess what, all of them, and pretty much everyone in hte world is a ghost, who wants to kill me..!!
paskifire
Running fast then I feel like I'm elevating. Seems like I'm flying then suddenly, the gravity is pulling me down rapidly. Then I woke up.
ankitdatashn
I usually day dream these days but thankfully those are nice dreams...
andysart380
the worst dream i ever had was awesome... i won the lottery, had a beautiful house..smokin hot wife...nice corvette.. old school camaro..couple nice trucks.. i was loving it... what made this dream so horrible..... i woke up
jigoku05
I am having sex with a hot japanese actress... then my alarm rang! damn!
menino
Many times, I've had dreams where I'm walking and then suddenly I trip and fall, and in the process, my whole body jerks and I wake up.

Also sometimes, I dream of snakes near my bed, and I fight them off or catch their heads, or chop them in 2 pieces, but maybe get a bite in the struggle.
Fortunately in my dream, I know where the anti-venom is. If it was real, obviously, I'd most probably crap my pants.
andysart380
menino wrote:
Many times, I've had dreams where I'm walking and then suddenly I trip and fall, and in the process, my whole body jerks and I wake up.

Also sometimes, I dream of snakes near my bed, and I fight them off or catch their heads, or chop them in 2 pieces, but maybe get a bite in the struggle.
Fortunately in my dream, I know where the anti-venom is. If it was real, obviously, I'd most probably crap my pants.

ive had that happen all the time...its usually shortly after i fall asleep and i hate it i try to catch myself and was never really falling, then find that anyone who was around is looking at me like "what the hell are you kibbying out for" lol
nigam
andysart380 wrote:
the worst dream i ever had was awesome... i won the lottery, had a beautiful house..smokin hot wife...nice corvette.. old school camaro..couple nice trucks.. i was loving it... what made this dream so horrible..... i woke up

i dreamt that i won lottery too....but unfortunately the officers get all my money from me....
msphoto
For a long time I could not tell anyone about the dream. To me it was too horrible to verbalize. I did become over protective of my son, who was then an adorable toddler.

We lived in the mountains, Divide, CO. My dream was that my toddler son managed to open the door while we were sleeping. He toddled out in his footies and froze to death. When I found him he had snowflakes on his eyelids.

I do not know why I dreamed that. Perhaps we were cold. Perhaps it was a warning. By creating hyper vigilence -- that could be why he will soon be celebrating his 21st birthday.
Insanity
I can never really remember my dreams, which is probably a good thing. Sometimes I wish I could remember them, but then I realize how bad some of them might be and this might be a good thing. This way I don't remember my dreams or my nightmares.
menino
Again last night, I had a snake dream.

I dreamt I was in this really big house just in front of the sea, or water.

And in one of the rooms which leads to the toilet, where it dumps directly into the water, a huge snake was coming in.
I took a big stick with a nail hanging on it from one end and hif behind a corner. When the snake came around the corner, I showed it the stick and it hissed and bit it. I then used the stick with the nail to poke it, and cut its head off.
Unfortunately, the snake had babies somewhere around, and all small little snakes were scurrying around, and I had to kill them all, even though they were hissing and trying to bite with their small mouths.
What is with me and snake dreams?
goutha
I think that this is a recurring dream for alot of people. I had this kind of dream when I was between like 10 and 15 years. When I woke up, my heart was beating like 1000 a minute.

I read once that this is a guys dream, mostly teenagers, and that there's a scientific explanation for that.

paskifire wrote:
Running fast then I feel like I'm elevating. Seems like I'm flying then suddenly, the gravity is pulling me down rapidly. Then I woke up.
Sacred
I was about 8 when I first watched Freddy and I when went to sleep I had a dream about Freddy killing me when I fell asleep in a classroom and scraping those knifes across the chalk board. Crying or Very sad
emily
The worst dream i have ever had was about a tsunami. I dreamt my house was on a beach, the tide had come right in and there was 5ft waves braking right in front of the house but wierdly enough they didnt actually touch the house. I went upstairs to the front bedroom and looked out of the window and it was still happening. My dog came into the room and i bent down to pat him, when i looked out of the window and the tide had gone right out again accept for a puddle and a few ripples infront of the door. It all went quiet when suddleny this massive roar came from the distance, when i looked there was this huge wave of water about 100ft high heading straight for my house, it hadden't broke. It was just about to hit then i woke up. It was the worst dream in ever. It left me disturbed for a day or two after and i couldn't get it out of my mind. I don't fully understand why this happened. Although it was really frightning it has kind of got me interested in tsunamis. If you have had a bad dream i know exactly what is feels like! believe me! Confused
chasbeen
I was in a car crash a few years ago and I lost some memory.
I had a dream the other day about reversing the car as quickly as possible but then realizing I had no control over where it was headed. I then tried the hand break and it broke off the floor.
This was not my worst dream I have recurring dream where something is in front of me but I don't know what it is, I wake up yelling.
I was not popular sleeping in the dormitory when I was a young soldier.
SophieDreamer
The worst dream I ever had was when I was a little girl, I still remember it now, after about 7 years. I was in this never ending maze with my primary school teacher Mrs Morris, I still remember her because of this dream. The dream was where I was in like a deserted maze, it never ended, my teacher was trying to reassure me everything was going to be okay, but I was crying, when I woke up, I was crying too, the strange thing is,that my mum took a picture of me well I was asleep on that night!

Also I have this dream now and again, about if you ever watched it John Paul McQueen from Hollyoaks, on his wedding day to Craig! He is running through the woods because he Jilted him, I had this dream for years, I don't know why, I didn't even watch it then!
spinout
The worst dream...

I saw stuck! In a valley, a lonesome valley. Merely stumbling around seeking for someplace to enlighten. The place didn't exist. I was dreaming (in my dream) of a future in another valley, a valley that was enlightened by me.

Well that sums it up. Shocked even a nightmare is better!
deanhills
I had a dream a few nights ago that has me puzzled. I was on a motor bike coming out of a mall parking ground. then at the end I find myself in about six motorbike lanes that all arc sharply to the right before they get to a stop at traffic lights and those lanes then continue into a road right ahead of where the stop is. I know if I just continue in the lane I am that it will work itself out and I will get to the stop, but somehow I'm not moving. Sort of a weird dream.
Cosmoslayer
I hate it when I'm dreaming about my teeth falling apart. Don't know why but I hate the feeling when waking up!
kenxeiko
I've one.. It was really really really worst.. But it's hard to explain it..
ankitdatashn
Few days back I had dreamt about killing the corrupt politicians, although I feel that dream wouldn't really qualify as a bad dream!
D'Artagnan
i dreamt that my dad had died and woke up crying
grofet
my worst dream ever is dreaming having a pee and then wake up with my pant wet. thats a very very bad dream i ever have. the other dream a lot of better.
Peterssidan
I remember some details of a dream I had many years ago. It took place in the world of Diddy Kong Racing but that's not important. My brother started losing body parts but there was no blood. It was as if he was made of some other material internally but on the outside he looked normal. He lost more and more body parts and I didn't know what to do. It was very scary. Eventually I realized (or strongly suspected) it wasn't my brother at all. I didn't know if this fake brother had done something to my real brother and he wouldn't tell me... I don't remember exactly.. I never found my real brother.. I think the fake brother fell apart completely and I wasn't 100% this wasn't my real brother.
chasbeen
I still have shouting dreams but wake up not remembering what they were about.
I had a nightmare where I was being chased and could not get away.
I woke up and immediately turned my bed side light on and the light blew,
I still could not escape the dark.
Now what's a bit scary is that I tried to turn the main light on after my bed side light blew.....
Guess what happened.
pravojednostavno
Never had scary dreams like with any monsters, mystery stuff or something unexplained. But one "scary" or very unpleasant i still remember.

I was 4 years old and was obsessed with figure skating (I still like it very much). In my dream my father borrowed white figure skating shoes from one elder girl in the neighborhood, their size was bigger than mine. I was extremely happy! My father and me gone to the frozen river to try them and... I managed to ruin one of the shoes. I felt so pity for my father, that he needs to go to that girl and say her that we ruined her skating shoe, so i woke up shouting and crying with tears all over my face.
bukaida
My worst dream is loosing everyone and everything in front of my eyes( in sleep only). One more nightmare I still have is that I am sitting in the examination hall and not being able to answer a single question. A Dream/sleep specialist can extract the state of mind from the analysis of the dream. In the world of uncertainty, I mostly have bad dreams. Never needed a slipping pill though.
filledwallet
Theres wall left and right my side, and big scales im standing on. ugly bloody person with knife starts running to catch me up... he wants to kill me so badly! i start running , the fastest i can , im running running but im always running at the same place! im screaming screaming, but my voice cannot get out of my tongue... finaly he gets close to me and i wake up wet like hell with heart beating like im gonna get heart attack.

this happens atleast 10 times in year.
playfungames
One of the worst dreams that I ever had was that I was dead. I dreamed that I was sleeping in my bed. I was doing the same thing in real life at that time. I heard some strange noises coming from one floor above mine and I imagined in my dream that it was someone coming to pick me up from my life. Then I dreamed that my breathing slowly stopped and after a while I was gone from this world.

I woke up scared as hell. I even look around to see if I was really dead and if there was my body lying somewhere.

Still scared when I think about it.
ratanegra
Not the worst dream, but the dream which made me saddest: I dreamed I was eating my favorite cookies and I was about to bite one when my dad woke me up. I didn't get to eat it and it was the saddest I've ever been over a dream. The scariest was when I dreamed I was looking at a cockroach when it started flying at me. I woke up in shock and felt something moving along my back. There was nothing, but I still spent some minutes looking for a cockroach or at least some big nasty insect around. I found nothing.