FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

www.d2buzz.com

unknown
D2Buzz is website were you can find videos, music, and various downloads. Our staff is there to help you! Our goal is to become one of the largest Media sites there is. To reach that goal, we need some help. Only you can give us that support me need!

Also on top of that, we have a topsites list, wich is located at www.d2buzz.com/topsites

Thanks for reading this.
GB
I like the look of this website for the most part. As for becoming the largest Media sites, it may need to be completely redesigned to appeal to more people. However, I think it is great for now as you must find a niche and then use that to get bigger.

Something else that may be holding you back is that you require people to sign up before accessing content. If you just let them get to the content, at least for awhile, you will hopefully generate good buzz about your project.

Also, there is very little if any content to begin with. I'd like to see that there will be some reward for registering. Perhaps the best thing is to have the forum on the side and develop that later while you provide much of the content. Then as people are drawn to it and want to contribute, you can direct them to the forums.

Good luck to you!
SamiTheBerber
Layout is nice. Logo is very beautiful. Colours have same theme through whole site. Border pictures are pretty good Wink

You have some coding errors.
Code:
<option value="pv">Pageviews
<option value="in" selected="selected">In</option>
<option value="out">Out

should be:
Code:
<option value="pv">Pageviews</option>
<option value="in" selected="selected">In</option>
<option value="out">Out</option>

And second error is on links which contain variables. & is key of html character. &amp; is html char for &. You should replace:
Code:
<a href="http://www.d2buzz.com/topsites/index.php?a=page&id=vote"></a>
with this:
Code:
<a href="http://www.d2buzz.com/topsites/index.php?a=page&amp;id=vote"></a>

You should check then your pages with W3C Validator. I checked your site with it.

I would give 8/10, because layout is very nice, but few coding errors. Service seems to work. Keep going. Good work!
jayzee
nice n cool Cool
Matte52
cool site, all i have to say Very Happy

Just one thing:

try to make caterogirs, will be mutch better!

Best regards
Matte52