FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Runescape is so overrated...

Sifor
I think Runescape is overrated. Sure it is free and all, but it is just no fun. I mean the point and click system is so simple, which isn't a bad thing, but when coupled with the glitchy gameplay like it is, it screws everything that is even slightly fun. There are other free mmorpgs that are better. What does everybody think about my opinion,
RSpcBOT
no it isnt lol runescape is the best game in the world almost except wow (world of warcraft) is better lol, rs3 is supposed to b coming out soon and is supposed to be realy good so when it comes out go on that lol ul see how overdone that would be lol someone sold a runescape3 webstie on ebay lol it went for quite a bit. so it cud jus be tryin to make ppl excited or it cud jus be a prank, but rs isnt overrated it is a good game.
RSpcBOT
lol, btw rs websties would be good to make on here cos like no ads. so u cud make a rs3 website show ppl and they get excited lol u can trick em, upload normal rs to it lol ppl think its rs3 but its jus normal rs lol
Eyre
i played runescape for a few days and then quit. Too much time spent mining the same rock just to mine the next one.
traxion
Eyre wrote:
i played runescape for a few days and then quit. Too much time spent mining the same rock just to mine the next one.

so u dont play ather games like cod2 or CSS there u clik with ure mouse and a some pixels of ure screen change

u play/like footbal 22 man and 1 ball...

do u get mine point

everybody got his own interest and some like runescape and some dont like it
rightclickscott
RSpcBOT wrote:
no it isnt lol runescape is the best game in the world almost except wow (world of warcraft) is better lol, rs3 is supposed to b coming out soon and is supposed to be realy good so when it comes out go on that lol ul see how overdone that would be lol someone sold a runescape3 webstie on ebay lol it went for quite a bit. so it cud jus be tryin to make ppl excited or it cud jus be a prank, but rs isnt overrated it is a good game.

You honestly don't know jacksh*t about gaming. Runescape doesn't try to do anything original, unlike many other MMO's. The free-to-play portion of the game is incredibly limited, compared to the rest of it, and I really do not want to spend any money at all on a membership that I'm only playing because it's free. Runescape is incredibly overrated, and people like you who play it are just the same kind of retards who just listen to the same sh*t other people spew out of their mouths. The only good thing you can say about Runescape is that it is an MMORPG, and that's being generous. Also, learn to type you stupid nub, and don't ever let my eyes grace your ignorant words again, dumbass.