FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Daniel Radcliffe is he meeting Emma Watson???

anna_gabriel
what do you think?????????????
Indyan
Obviously yes. He has to meet her, as they are shooting together. But I dont think they are in a relationship or whatever.
But who knows. Daneil has grown up to say the least :p and is going to give a naked performance next year.
Manofgames
Indyan wrote:
Obviously yes. He has to meet her, as they are shooting together. But I dont think they are in a relationship or whatever.
But who knows. Daneil has grown up to say the least :p and is going to give a naked performance next year.

Naked?????

Where on earth is he naked in the HP books?? *He feverishly racks brain to remember*
Indyan
Manofgames wrote:
Indyan wrote:

Naked?????

Where on earth is he naked in the HP books?? *He feverishly racks brain to remember*

Not in HP series.

Quote:
Daniel Radcliffe may find that the audience is a little too close for comfort when he performs a sensational nude scene on stage in the West End next year.

Sixty people from the audience will actually be seated on stage when the Harry Potter star, in his role as the troubled groomsman Alan Strang in Peter Shaffer's celebrated play Equus, simulates a sex act while naked and astride a horse. The play, which also stars Richard Griffiths, will be performed in the round for 16 weeks at the Gielgud Theatre on Shaftesbury Avenue, with previews starting on February 16 and an official opening night planned for February 27.

The rest of the audience will have to be content with watching Daniel, 17, from the stalls and the circle - but I predict that those 60 seats on stage are going to be the most sought-after seats in London.

Full Article here.
talonsmallville
Hie People,

I just think They are adorable together - so cute.
Shin
I couldn't care less... Cool
magneto_ms
got to agree with you there shin, I couldin't care less ! Cool Cool