FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How is my sig?

Cov3r70ps
I was wondering how you liked my sig. It is one of my first attempts that actually turned out not looking like crap. Any feedback would be thanked.
Mosquito.Tyler
I like it, the color scheme is different, yet it fits. The font you used is alittle annoying for me, but if you like it, thats what matters. The liquification of the edges is nice, though if you do that to two layers, then add some effects and decrease the opacity of the top layer you might get a better effect. What really matters is that you like it really, and you always get points for making your own.

What program did you use anyway?

So, how do you like mine?
Cov3r70ps
I like yours, it's good. I'll take a look at the tips you gave me in the morning. Thanks for the feedback.

And I used GIMP.
Cov3r70ps

How's that one that I made for a friend?
Mosquito.Tyler
Good stuff, same style, different color scheme. I like it. The logo is neat too. Your GIMP-shkillz are awesome. Though, the text on the bottom is a little hard to read there, I have to squint to make it out. Small text in a sig is kind of a no-no because you want them to get a point across with just a quick glance. Butt, I still like it.
ashok
i like it Very Happy
Alie
CS symbol in your first sig is badly bordered - I can see grain around it...
The second sig - fire foot is nice Twisted Evil I like this black footprint, but font is unreadable...
Mosquito.Tyler
Alie wrote:
CS symbol in your first sig is badly bordered - I can see grain around it...
The second sig - fire foot is nice Twisted Evil I like this black footprint, but font is unreadable...

Heh, I didn;t even notice the CSS symbol in there, nwo that you point it out, it does look kind of grainy.
kaikou
I'm not fond of the colors of the first one. The font is annoying too, but then it's not my sig Smile I do like the graphics you created for the background.

I like the second one a lot - nice colors, and a very cool logo. The text at the bottom is very very hard for me to make sense of without some serious squinting, though Wink

Just my 2cents
sodredge
@Cov3r70ps - That one with the bear claw rocks. I wish my friends would make me a sig as cool as that. Did you use Gimp on that one as well ?
Cov3r70ps
Yeah, I used GIMP. Its all I have =)
Yeah, I was having toruble finding something to use on the right side. Right now I'm mostly using borrowed pictures for the avatars in the sigs. Later when I learn some more on making pictures from scratch and such, I'll make some of my own.

Thanks for the tips, I'll work on it some more. It seems I forgot to upload my updated sig.
Cov3r70ps
Ok, I uploaded the new sig. Since it is the same file name, I had some trouble getting it to show up, so if the font looks the same at all, then press refresh.
How is that? I changed the font and I changed the avatar, and the wavy border some.