FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Can Someone Please Help Me?

shaolintemple
I am dating this girl..and I Love her to death and I would Die for her..but today she turned me away to go run with her friends..what should I do? I mean I love her so much I don't want to break up with her or anything like that. I just want to tell her if I am not important enough then maybe she shouldn't date me..but I would feel awful...so bad I would cry for hours...I wish I didn't have to face this..can someone please help me?
ThornsOfSorrow
DON'T tell her that. What she did was cruel, but it's not worth breaking up just for that. I would talk to her and tell her exactly how she made you feel. I know it sounds stupid, but it will probably help. She may not know how much she hurt your feelings by ditching you.
shaolintemple
ThornsOfSorrow wrote:
DON'T tell her that. What she did was cruel, but it's not worth breaking up just for that. I would talk to her and tell her exactly how she made you feel. I know it sounds stupid, but it will probably help. She may not know how much she hurt your feelings by ditching you.

She realized it last night! She was begging for my forgiveness! Maybe the internet is a great way to get help on relashonships...hehe, not bad though, thank you for your help it did really help me. She even asked me how I felt, I told her everything, how I cried all night...oh man...it was awful...but anyway, if I have anymore questions or comments upon this..I'll be sure to pop in!
Blaster
some times people need to do stuff with there friends. Just let her do it and then set up something special for you two to do together.
window2
Listen, she can hang out with her friends and you with yours...that is healthy...what you are saying is not. You should not be so dependent on any one person like that...where are your friends? Find them...confide in them.