FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The Shaolin Temple

shaolintemple
The Shaolin Temple

For those of you who are crazy about Mortal Kombat, a phenomena that has shaped the greatest fighting game that I have ever seen. Then you will be glad to hear I own a site such as this, I wish to host the one I made from HTML to you all on FriHost. If possible. But I do have a forum up and running, it was a Free Phpbb forum that I created for the heck of it..I saw many forums going up and I set..what the hay, why not? So I made one.

Courtesy of Forumer.com

I also have got a domain name..it was free as well..hehhe..oh well..any way...here is the link:

http://www.shaolintemple.co.nr

Courtesy of FreeDomain.co.nr
warallthetm
ok, switch from that cr@p host and move to frihost. Second, dont us .co.nr becasue its not SE freidnly. (Get a free dns domain at www.afraid.org)
The site design is cool
shaolintemple
What is that?! I am afraid to use that..is it free? I could not find much information upon that site..I have no Idea why!
warallthetm
Ok, you need to make an account at frihost, after you do that, have one of the memebers here explain how to use afraid.org's domains on a frihost account.