FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The Suckiest Day

aquamaniac14
I hate sucky days. And today was one of them. First i woke up and it was freezing cold. i was shivering. I was warmer in the ocean then outside, thats not normal. Then i get to school and i find out that i forgot to do my homework for a class. (luckily not all the things are bad about today). So first period starts and i have gym. Not so bad besides getting hit in the head by a football. I think my nose is broken... second period comes and i have to watch a movie on william shakspeare (or how ever you spell his name). This movie was so boring that i almost (almost) fell asleep! next period was the class i forgot to do my homework in. Luckily it wasnt that much of homework and we had a 'sub' and he didnt check the homework. all that for nothing. Anyway, the rest of the class was okay. Next was lunch which is always good... except for my school's pizza (its awful!) Next came forth period. I found out i got a 77 on the test (that i forgot to put my name on). Im not to suprized though... Im not good at spanish. Well then comes fifth period and i have no clue how to do this one chord in band. oh well. (oh by the way i play the trombone!) Then comes sixth period. dun. dun. dunnnn.... My teacher is so boring i could fall asleep in that class to. But i couldn't because we had a quiz. I of course being the math genius that i am, I finished first. I expect atleast a 90 as the lowest grade. After that was over seventh period came. First we went over homework from two days ago. Then we had to read a two page story and take a comprehension quiz that i thought wasn't very hard but i got a 5/7 on it, so i was wrong. After that we went over what to study this weekend for our chapter test on tuesday. (studdying + Me = not good.) I'm horrible at studying.
Well if you can top that or just want to laugh at me and my suckiest day ever, write below Crying or Very sad
Blaster
I got a 81 on that test. I thought it was easy. The math quize for hellrung was easy too. and it was like 40 degrees. I was in shorts and a short sleeve shirt and you in a sweatshirt and jeans where cold....
scotty
School has never been fun and probably never will be. Says he who has only 4 days left in his life! Wooooooo I'm going to miss school.
Blaster
At least your school isn't thinking about half day saterdays. Yea my school is.
[BDS]Morgo_mpx
Blaster wrote:
At least your school isn't thinking about half day saterdays. Yea my school is.

my school wanted to do that, but it jst wouldnt work. everyone got really angry when they rasied the time from 2.30 to 2.50, and that is jst 20 minutes. i cant imagan what would happen if we got 1/2 days on sat. im so glad i dont go to a privet school.
Blaster
This is a public school. Its not even privite or catholic. Thats what is bad about it. If we where to it wouldn't last too long. Saterdays are my one and only day to hunt in the morning. I would be missing a lot of saterdays. Its ridicouls...
[BDS]Morgo_mpx
i jst wouldnt go on saturdays.
rightclickscott
You think you had it bad? I get rejected, ALL DAY. I usually come home with atleast (heh) one girl...
screamingdecay
Blah, I had one also. Today, I had to sit in a class that all new students have to take when going to the collage I am. Intro to software, I have it in one day and not split up into two days like my other 4CT classes. So it was 8-12Pm I was in the class "Learning" Photoshop crap that I aready knew from a russian teacher who we hardly can understand ANYTHING.

She gave us one 5 min break to take a piss half way threw, then she expects everyone in the room to have photoshop at home and gives us a hude project Due next friday, and told us what are Midterm project is
(due in 4 weeks) All in all, I have a shit load of homework due Monday, Math,Drawing,Life Skills crap. Then I have an 2D Design Project Due Tuesday, so I have no time this weekend for my self other then doing these projects which need at least 3 hours min each!

After that, with my luck I missed the metro and had to wait 20 mins for another one to come in the blist cold!
aquamaniac14
hey blaster, i cant belive that they might make us go to school on the weekends. that just rediculus
Blaster
Your telling me. We got to get the whole school against it. That way we don't have to. Becuase that is against everything we stand for.
Josso
I've only just seen this but I had a really bad Friday 13th as well, worst day in years. It was just one thing after another really... my friend got in trouble with the police and I was dragged into it somehow, lots of crap really.
aquamaniac14
(Josso) wow what happened?... if you dont mind me asking

(blaster) i think the whole school will definilty say no to school on saturdays!
Blaster
same with teachers and parents.

And good luck with your life Josso
seanooi
i hated weekend classes. When i was still in high school, teachers would announce classes on saturdays but only very few would show up in the first class and none from the last class. I never attended any of them Laughing
Blaster
seanooi wrote:
i hated weekend classes. When i was still in high school, teachers would announce classes on saturdays but only very few would show up in the first class and none from the last class. I never attended any of them Laughing

Yea well these would be mandatory. Thats whats bad with it.