FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Give me mod status

S3nd K3ys
I'm always seeing these turds posting spam, hacks, warez and stuff. You should give me mod rights so I can deal with them in a timely manner since I practically live here anyway.

I promise I won't abuse it. Hell, it might even settle me down a bit. Shocked

Wink
TeenZine
Lol I dought they will make you a mod since your asking PLUBLICY. Id like to be a mod to but I know that wont happen.
S3nd K3ys
TeenZine wrote:
Lol I dought they will make you a mod since your asking PLUBLICY. Id like to be a mod to but I know that wont happen.

I don't think my asking publically will have anything to do with it. Wink
Blaster
what about me what about me???? I praticly live here too. HAHA you make me laugh S3nd K3ys. Bet you 500 bucks you won't be one. And if you are i better watch out you may come after me.
xorcist
There should be more mods though, So Blaster how bout if he ever becomes a Mod you give me all your $FriH and 50 Dollars?
Blaster
He would ban me most likely so i wouldn't really care... but no on the 50 bucks.

And yes i know he wouldn't really do that.

And yes i do agree that a couple more mods wouldn't be a bad idea. I need more people to report too. I'm not suggesting anyone in particular or anything but it does seem like there is more spam ever since school has started. Also with new people here they make new topics and there is already topics. I see this everyday.
Hogwarts
Not everybody can be a moderator...

Otherwise everybody would be a Chief and nobody would be Indians Rolling Eyes

Besides, requesting to become a mod won't get you anywhere anytime soon Rolling Eyes
garionw
I think you two should (Blaster and S3nd K3ys, that is) Your what, the top ten posters that aren't moderators, you've been here since the dawn of time and are always pleasant to have a conversation with*

They paid me nothing to say that
Blaster
garionw wrote:
I think you two should (Blaster and S3nd K3ys, that is) Your what, the top ten posters that aren't moderators, you've been here since the dawn of time and are always pleasant to have a conversation with*

They paid me nothing to say that

I've only been here since Jan. And it don't work that way really. People have said this before about me.
hack_man_
Blaster wrote:
I've only been here since Jan. And it don't work that way really. People have said this before about me.

Wait... You have made 3000 posts in 10 months! Shocked

Damn!

Do you really live here? I wouldn't be surprised. (no offence)

That has to be pretty close to a world record man! Can someone look that up? I am too lazy. Wink
Blaster
hey that makes it 341.5 posts a month (yes i did the math) But yea i did. I don't actually live here though. Its impossible to live on a forum. I just come to it a lot. Razz
James007
We have enough moderators at the moment. Thanks anyway.
Marston
James007 wrote:
Pwnt?
James007
Marston wrote:
James007 wrote:
Pwnt?

Speak English please.
scotty
I think it means something along the lines of "shut down". Question
James007
Right,

Issue has been discussed within the mod's corner, and the answer is "no".
-close-