FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Just Cause - POLL

Just Cause is:-
Just a great game!
33%
 33%  [ 1 ]
Just Causes me a headache!
66%
 66%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 3

turbosquid
Just Cause the long awaited game from Eidos has finaly arrived, it was suposed to be a GTA smasher, but what do you think?

I have played it myself and was expecting a lot more, in my opinion its a poor attempt at a GTA style game. Sure its graphics are pretty, but it totally lacks the depth of gameplay that GTA has. Just as an example i took a ride in a Bulldozer and hit a wire-mesh fence at speed the fence did not budge and the bulldozer just stopped dead, if this had been GTA the fence would have been torn down which is far more realistic.

The game does offer some new ideas, with no loading time betwean different maps the world just flows seamlessly, there is a shed load of vehicles for you to get around on but in my opinion its just so lacking in the gameplay, which is a shame because with a little more thought it could have been an awsome game.

TurboSquid
S3nd K3ys
turbosquid wrote:
Just Cause the long awaited game from Eidos has finaly arrived, it was suposed to be a GTA smasher, but what do you think?

I don't think it will be as big as GTA.
Antek88
I'm playing in Just Cause - this game is alike GTA but GTA better...
Juparis
You want a GTA smasher? Saint's Row Wink
I remember seeing the demos for Saint's Row and Just Cause, but I could only afford one. I heard Just Cause has the largest map though. Not sure how it compares to Saint's Row, let alone GTA...