FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Animorphs

Are you a fan of animorphs?
I LOVE ANIMORPHS!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Have read almost all the books.
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Read some books.
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Not read/about to start
25%
 25%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 4

saratdear
Does anyone here like animorphs? I really kind of liked it... Animorphs and Harry Potter are two of my favourite books. Has anyone really read the whole series? If given a choice, which animorph character would you be?
Roald
OK, it is a long time ago I read those books and I hope I'm talking now about the right book.
It was fun to read them but no more then that. They're not so good written but for the rest they're good if you're bored...
ddukki
They were really good way back when. Can't say I'm still interested in them now, but Animorphs will always have that classic feel for me. I learned a lot of vocabulary from that book when it first came out (4th or 5th grade?).
ocalhoun
I read some of those a long while ago. I'm not interested in reading more, but they're very popular amoung TF fans.
Jayfarer
My childhood is almost defined by these books. I never missed a book, all the way into the mid 30s, before I got tired. I picked them up again when I heard they were ending in the 50s. Not a great, classic series, but there are worse kids' series to spend your time on. Reading is reading.
Nameless
Oh! Animorphs used to be favourite series of books at one point. When I was younger I started reading them and over a year or two bought every single one. Very Happy After another year or so I ended up selling them to a second hand bookshop, but I'd read most of them over and over. I still remember them fondly as my most loved children's books.
Studio Madcrow
Ah the memories. I was around when those suckers came out and I never wasTHAT impressed with them. I was already reading REAL books by then. My little brothers liked 'em though, so they always seemed to be around the house.